Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

"
Phipsier wrote:
"
Moby1981 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide.
I can’t find what to do with bandits, can someone tells me please ?

I killed all of them, 2 passive points is hard to pass up :)
Hey Moby1981,

You're welcome!

There is a small section that says, "Bandits - With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like."

Don't worry about missing it. I only mention it the one time and I intentionally don't emphasize it. With the Bandits, it's 100% personal preference.

Good question though! Let me know if there's anything else.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi,

After taking a lot of advice from a few experts in this zombie build, I made quite a few changes.

I have started doing T14 maps with no problems at the moment.

If anyone has any other suggestions to improve my build even more, It would be very much appreciated.
"
Sentry001 wrote:
Hi,

After taking a lot of advice from a few experts in this zombie build, I made quite a few changes.

If anyone has any other suggestions to improve my build even more, It would be very much appreciated.

Edit: It sounds like you are already at the point where there is less and less I can add to what you have already accomplished, but ...

You still have a really lazy gem in your Helm. I strongly advise taking away the Minion Damage gem, re-colouring to RRBB, and adding in a Maim (or anything that suits your fancy, but right now that Minion Damage gem is just overriding the Minion Damage support on your Helm for not a whole lot more).

Other than that, you look like you have got to the point where it is starting to get down to personal preferences. Your gear is getting decent too (I still like that Amulet!) and so it will be non-trivial to replace most pieces.

One of the choices you could consider is whether to go with 6 big Zombies or 13 regular Zombies (I think you can add +Zombie/Skeleton to your chest armour - if not, then it is not an option). This is the kind of thing you have to test out for yourself in order to decide (standard one hand choices are Severed in Sleep or a Fossil Crafted Rare).

Another choice to consider is if you want your six link to be Zombies or Skeletons. Again, it requires testing and is not really feasible unless you have the currency items required in abundance. This decision could affect what you take for your fourth set of Ascension points. One of the things to consider here is what do think is holding you back - usually it's killing the more nasty Bosses, but it varies. If you know that, then think about which six link would do that job better.

You can tweak your tree, for example, play with the balance between keeping the Witch alive and the Zombies "alive". Something that comes to my mind is taking out the 10% Minion Life by Death Attunement and picking up Sanctity. The 10% Minion Damage by Lord of the Dead is rather bland too

I would try to fit in Holy Relic some how. One way would be to drop back to a single CWDT (but if you love what you have, maybe not). It's tricky because of your weapon and gloves being corrupted (and you want to keep the gloves I imagine). Perhaps you could keep an eye out for an unset ring that could replace one of your existing rings (not an easy task). Even if you stick with the big Zombies, getting an uncorrupted MG might give you some wiggle room.

You will also want to add some levels if you can in order to pick up maybe another jewel socket (life, maybe Abyssal with Minions taunt %). You might have to do some boring stuff in order to avoid dying if you want to level higher.

You are using Convocation with CWDT - I'm interested in how you find that working out?
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on May 9, 2019, 9:09:27 PM
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
"
Sentry001 wrote:
Hi,

Edit: It sounds like you are already at the point where there is less and less I can add to what you have already accomplished, but ...

You still have a really lazy gem in your Helm. I strongly advise taking away the Minion Damage gem, re-colouring to RRBB, and adding in a Maim (or anything that suits your fancy, but right now that Minion Damage gem is just overriding the Minion Damage support on your Helm for not a whole lot more).

Other than that, you look like you have got to the point where it is starting to get down to personal preferences. Your gear is getting decent too (I still like that Amulet!) and so it will be non-trivial to replace most pieces.

One of the choices you could consider is whether to go with 6 big Zombies or 13 regular Zombies (I think you can add +Zombie/Skeleton to your chest armour - if not, then it is not an option). This is the kind of thing you have to test out for yourself in order to decide (standard one hand choices are Severed in Sleep or a Fossil Crafted Rare).

Another choice to consider is if you want your six link to be Zombies or Skeletons. Again, it requires testing and is not really feasible unless you have the currency items required in abundance. This decision could affect what you take for your fourth set of Ascension points. One of the things to consider here is what do think is holding you back - usually it's killing the more nasty Bosses, but it varies. If you know that, then think about which six link would do that job better.

You can tweak your tree, for example, play with the balance between keeping the Witch alive and the Zombies "alive". Something that comes to my mind is taking out the 10% Minion Life by Death Attunement and picking up Sanctity. The 10% Minion Damage by Lord of the Dead is rather bland too

I would try to fit in Holy Relic some how. One way would be to drop back to a single CWDT (but if you love what you have, maybe not). It's tricky because of your weapon and gloves being corrupted (and you want to keep the gloves I imagine). Perhaps you could keep an eye out for an unset ring that could replace one of your existing rings (not an easy task). Even if you stick with the big Zombies, getting an uncorrupted MG might give you some wiggle room.

You will also want to add some levels if you can in order to pick up maybe another jewel socket (life, maybe Abyssal with Minions taunt %). You might have to do some boring stuff in order to avoid dying if you want to level higher.

You are using Convocation with CWDT - I'm interested in how you find that working out?

Thankyou for your help, I have a quite few things to ponder over and try out now :)

I'll get back to you how I get on, Thankyou again for you help. (very much appreciated)

"
Sentry001 wrote:
Hi,

Hey Sentry001,

You've had a great response (as usual). Not sure if you've changed anything in a day, but here's what I see (some of it will have already been mentioned)":

Tree: Looks awesome. You have good health are are close to adding another 10% too! Good choices.

Gear: They look real solid. Good choices for sure. Good health, resists, lots of nice perks and bonuses! The only issue is Edict of Frost on your Gloves. They Hit enemies with Cold which conflicts with Elemental Equilibrium. Besides that, the gear looks great! It's just the process of slowly improving them with the rare drop on occasion.

Your skills are a little different than mine, so I'm sure it's simply due to personal preference and as a result there isn't much to say there. So a couple things to not as you go through to the Shaper difficulty:
- Keep Holy Relic in mind if you want a little more survivability.
- Your current Convocation setup can get levelled a little more.
- If you find that your Zombies are getting summoned to you too often, slow start leveling up CwDT and Convocation until you find they aren't getting summoned to you too often. You could then put Immortal Call with the CwDT linked to Flesh Offering.
- We've already commented on doubling up Minion Damage Support in your Helmet. So that is likely your preference.

Your build looks REALLY solid! I hope it's fun to play. It's really satisfying going through high tier maps quickly hey?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Great guide- it's refreshing to see one that doesn't assume knowledge of how to make a build, and doesn't have a list of uniques mandatory for just getting the build to function. I used to play a templar minion master for silliness way back in the day before Ascendency classes were a thing; I think I might finally give minion master a try again (as necromancer this time of course).

Also gotta say you're probably the friendliest/most helpful build writer I've seen on here.

One thing I might suggest adding to the guide is Str/Dex benchmarks. I went ahead and did the math for myself, since I don't like powering up my gems too far in advance if I'm worried about outstripping my gear's ability to support them.

Str needed: 114 (for level 21 Fortify/MPD) or 100 (for Golem/Relic, if you're willing to shortchange the other two)
Str from passives: 94
Str needed from gear: 20 or 6

Dex needed: 100 (for level 21 Hatred/Temp Chains) or 96 (for Charged Dash lv6)
Dex from passives: 34
Dex needed from gear: 66
"
Scutilla wrote:
Great guide- it's refreshing to see one that doesn't assume knowledge of how to make a build, and doesn't have a list of uniques mandatory for just getting the build to function. I used to play a templar minion master for silliness way back in the day before Ascendency classes were a thing; I think I might finally give minion master a try again (as necromancer this time of course).

Also gotta say you're probably the friendliest/most helpful build writer I've seen on here.

One thing I might suggest adding to the guide is Str/Dex benchmarks. I went ahead and did the math for myself, since I don't like powering up my gems too far in advance if I'm worried about outstripping my gear's ability to support them.

Str needed: 114 (for level 21 Fortify/MPD) or 100 (for Golem/Relic, if you're willing to shortchange the other two)
Str from passives: 94
Str needed from gear: 20 or 6

Dex needed: 100 (for level 21 Hatred/Temp Chains) or 96 (for Charged Dash lv6)
Dex from passives: 34
Dex needed from gear: 66
Hey Scutilla,

That's very kind of you. Thank you for taking the time to be so thoughtful. It's a pleasure helping people understand the game and make choices for themselves (so they aren't too intimidated to play on their own). Also, this game is SO fun when EVERY drop has the chance of being an improvement.

I really like your idea. I swear I had the attributes this build was short on posted somewhere. I must have removed it in one of my edits :(. BUT I didn't have it laid out as you have done it and I like how you lay it out better than I previously had it anyway. So I'll be adding your suggestion to my guides soon. I'll probably add it to the Gear section...and maybe the Passive Tree section too.

Very good suggestion and thanks for the kind words!

Annnnnd

Cool build!But what do u think about grip of the council and victario's charity+necromantic aegis in this build?
"
Cool build!But what do u think about grip of the council and victario's charity+necromantic aegis in this build?
Thanks Rainbow_Unicorn!

Despite the decrease in Minion Movement Speed, Grip of the Council is obviously quite offensive. It deals lots of good extra cold damage. So it's worth it if you don't find survivability an issue.

Victario's Charity with NA is also a huge damage boost! The increase to aura sizes wouldn't apply to us with because of NA but the extra minion health is nice. But again, it's only beneficial if your survivability isn't an issue. If you're alive, these two uniques work really well with the build.

NA is an awesome node too even without Victario's shield. It's fun to be able to give your minions an item and be excited for drops for them as well.

Good question!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 15, 2019, 12:55:44 PM
"
I deal with post concussion syndrome. Without getting all "doctor" on you, if I want to play a game for a good while and be able to function when I'm finished playing, I have to avoid many things in video games. Some examples of things that I try to avoid in games are:

- Fast or unpredictable movement on screen
- Quick and specific button presses at specific times (like flasks)
- Specific aiming/clicking with the mouse (the inventory exhausts my mind)
- Bright flashes and busy screens
- Quick thinking and reacting
- And a billion other things ;)

Hello Mate,

just wanted to drop some information here. Im a Chiropractic Student in his 4th year- all your symptomes can be helped by adressing the problems in your spine. Get your nervousystem checked and adjusted, i swear, you'll be able to reconnect yourself and dont get overwhelmed by certain things anymore. Worked wonders for me, had also post conussion struggle after a huge car crash, uncluding migraines and tinnitus.

Where is the area you live in? I could ask some friends if they know some good chiropracTORs in your area.

Be blessed and thanks for the guide my brother!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info