PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

A couple of ideas for additions:
- Cluster Jewel "optimal tree pathing" chart from wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cluster_Jewel
- Preferred maps in Atlas (eg, good cards, easy boss, good layout)
Awesome work, thank you!
Nice work!
Suggestion: Adding what Zana mods are worth using and at what tier.
Just came to say thankyou. I been using this sheet for years :)
Great work!
I have a question about the Atlas instructions.

1. Step 1-4 says "Socket your first watchstone in one of the four inner regions as soon as possible but leave the other three watchstones in storage"

Then

2. Step 4-8 says "Run maps you've gathered in the first inner region until all 4 Conquerors have been killed again."

Questions:

A. By the "first inner region" - you mean the region w 1 watchstone, right?

B. I ran New Vastir until I got Baran's red stone. I put Baran's red stone in Glennach Cairn and when I reached Step 4-8, I put two stones in Tirn. Then I ran Glen until I got a second red stone from Baran.

Now should I put the other colored stones in Glennach Cairns, in order to spawn the other three conqs there, or do I move the 1 stone around the circle so that I'm spawning the other three conqs in those inner regions?

Very nice work. Information on Pantheon would be nice. Which god is best for final boss xyz, such as sirus, Drox suitable.
Thanks a lot to everyone who has contributed to this awesome cheatsheet!

I'd like to suggest a tab of all the crafting recipes and where/how to get them.
"
Nightyb wrote:
The colours on the Incursion page kill my eyes!

Got a suggestion for how to improve it?

"
elefridge wrote:
A couple of ideas for additions:
- Cluster Jewel "optimal tree pathing"
- Preferred maps in Atlas (eg, good cards, easy boss, good layout)

Thanks for the suggestions. Will look into it!

"
djodars wrote:
Suggestion: Adding what Zana mods are worth using and at what tier.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I feel that is highly subjective and also something that changes between leagues and possibly within a single league as well.

"
undgo wrote:
Information on Pantheon would be nice. Which god is best for final boss xyz, such as sirus, Drox suitable.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will look into it in the future.

"
tixerakias321 wrote:
I'd like to suggest a tab of all the crafting recipes and where/how to get them.

This is available in game when you scroll down at the crafting bench to the crafts you don't have.
"
Merneith wrote:
I have a question about the Atlas instructions.

1. Step 1-4 says "Socket your first watchstone in one of the four inner regions as soon as possible but leave the other three watchstones in storage"

Then

2. Step 4-8 says "Run maps you've gathered in the first inner region until all 4 Conquerors have been killed again."

Questions:

A. By the "first inner region" - you mean the region w 1 watchstone, right?

B. I ran New Vastir until I got Baran's red stone. I put Baran's red stone in Glennach Cairn and when I reached Step 4-8, I put two stones in Tirn. Then I ran Glen until I got a second red stone from Baran.

Now should I put the other colored stones in Glennach Cairns, in order to spawn the other three conqs there, or do I move the 1 stone around the circle so that I'm spawning the other three conqs in those inner regions?

A. Yes. By having 2 stones in your "second" inner region and running maps in your first region (with one stone), you will start to drop the next tiers of maps.

B. In your example, Glen should only have that 1 first stone for a long time. The next step here would be to put 3 stones in either Lex or Valdo's, and then start to run the maps from Tirn's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info