PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:
Thanks for making the cheat sheet, FixFaxer

Would it be possible to update the Incursion section for the 3.10 changes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784310#incursionchanges

(It has typos, though. The 2nd and 3rd times the "Hatchery sequence of rooms" is mentioned they meant the "Flame Workshop" and "lightning Workshop" sequence of rooms, respectively.)

Is there something spesific you wanted to be updated?
I recall several minor changes in the patch notes from 3.10, but even their official Incursion room site on the gamepedia have not been updated with the room changes.

Yes - gamepedia is pretty much dead and it's like there is no source on the internet any more that is correct about the Temple of Atzoatl. That's why I posted here. :)

I think some of the rooms could be re-ranked because of the changes. GGG didn't do too bad a job in making the temple feel more balanced. Or if not re-ranked, it's nice to know the bonuses.

For example, you rank the Torment Cells series down in undesirable rooms, but starting at level 2 all the architects in the temple will be possessed. (I got Tormented Smugglers, so they all dropped unique items.)

Shrine of Empowerment tier 2, will increase the level of all monsters in the temple by 1.

There is a breach in the tier 1 room now.

Guardhouse increases monster pack size.

Jeweller's Workshop gives IIR.

Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:
Thanks for making the cheat sheet, FixFaxer

Would it be possible to update the Incursion section for the 3.10 changes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784310#incursionchanges

(It has typos, though. The 2nd and 3rd times the "Hatchery sequence of rooms" is mentioned they meant the "Flame Workshop" and "lightning Workshop" sequence of rooms, respectively.)

Is there something spesific you wanted to be updated?
I recall several minor changes in the patch notes from 3.10, but even their official Incursion room site on the gamepedia have not been updated with the room changes.

Yes - gamepedia is pretty much dead and it's like there is no source on the internet any more that is correct about the Temple of Atzoatl. That's why I posted here. :)

I think some of the rooms could be re-ranked because of the changes. GGG didn't do too bad a job in making the temple feel more balanced. Or if not re-ranked, it's nice to know the bonuses.

For example, you rank the Torment Cells series down in undesirable rooms, but starting at level 2 all the architects in the temple will be possessed. (I got Tormented Smugglers, so they all dropped unique items.)

Shrine of Empowerment tier 2, will increase the level of all monsters in the temple by 1.

There is a breach in the tier 1 room now.

Guardhouse increases monster pack size.

Jeweller's Workshop gives IIR.

Incursion tab has been updated. Let me know if you feel something else should be changed. Thanks again for the suggestion!
Last edited by FixFaxer on Sep 5, 2020, 7:47:54 PM
Update 16/9-20 for 3.12 Patch:
- Added a Watchstone progress example as well as Map tiers in Atlas tab.
Note that these are still from the 3.11 Atlas but will be changed once we know the new tiers.
- Updated and rearranged the notables in Cluster Jewels tab for much easier access.
- Updated Delve tab with the added modifiers to some fossils.
- Updated Incursion tab with missed info from 3.10 patch and rearranged the list.
GREAT WORK ! Many thanks for your EFFORT!!

well structured, nicely done !

regards Arkon

Map base tiers have been posted in the Item Filter Post. I'm not sure if we know the updated watchsone versions yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935826
"
MathMusic wrote:
Map base tiers have been posted in the Item Filter Post. I'm not sure if we know the updated watchsone versions yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935826

Yeah. They don't give us the Regions or what tiers they get upgraded to with the Watchstones unfortunately, but I've added the basic tiers to the Atlas tab. The whole thing will most likely be updated within a couple of days after league start. Thanks for letting me know.
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
Jin0 wrote:
Hi, great cheat sheet.

Atlas I know is quite annoying to redo every time.

Is there info for Area/Bonus/Awakening Bonus that can help feed into the cheat sheet?

Edit: We could colour map blue, yellow, red, based on Bonus level and A# for Awakening Bonus level.

I take it you refer to the "Map Tiers" tab and how it could be nice with some more info on where they are etc?
Do you have something spesific in mind, as I do not. I will see what I come up with when 3.12 comes around and the Atlas gets updated. I have been away for a while and intend to be active again by then.

Can you add heist revards based on perks? Heist tab empty atm
Something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ixi8r4/heist_perk_reward_npc_cheatsheet/
Thanks!
"
unne wrote:
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"
Jin0 wrote:
Hi, great cheat sheet.

Atlas I know is quite annoying to redo every time.

Is there info for Area/Bonus/Awakening Bonus that can help feed into the cheat sheet?

Edit: We could colour map blue, yellow, red, based on Bonus level and A# for Awakening Bonus level.

I take it you refer to the "Map Tiers" tab and how it could be nice with some more info on where they are etc?
Do you have something spesific in mind, as I do not. I will see what I come up with when 3.12 comes around and the Atlas gets updated. I have been away for a while and intend to be active again by then.

Can you add heist revards based on perks? Heist tab empty atm
Something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ixi8r4/heist_perk_reward_npc_cheatsheet/
Thanks!

Rogue info and rewards has been added.
Update 25/9-20:
- Updated Heist tab with the new reward types.
The colours on the Incursion page kill my eyes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info