Synthesis Gem Information

Good god, Bane's damage is about double of what I imagined in my most optimistic dreams.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Soulrend fires a projectile that weaves through enemies, turns towards targets in front of the projectile and pierces through any enemies hit.

When enemies are hit by the projectile they'll take a small amount of chaos damage.
448 to 672 base chaos (more than the buffed Essence Drain) is apparently considered a small amount now guys. Again, I thought it would be half of that, at most.
NEEEERFS
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Where is Cremation?
This is final form of Essence Drain? You mentioned in patch notes essence drain will be exploding on hit, but here we have old description, just numbers have changed
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 7, 2019, 3:25:57 AM
Was there any reason to limit intensify to spells? Tweaking it could make pure melee builds to be somewhat more viable and less neglected as a damage stat.

I love the chaos related stuff, it looks real neat so I look forward to a melee buff in the next expansion with some more and interesting attack skills.
Holy flame totem damage is disappointing 134-202 that is so low.

like if i run purifying flame with spell totem that would out do any flame totem in any setup no matter what!!
really really want me us to use spells well hot damn
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Ikr, look at that garbage Vitality with 1.65% life regen while Discipline gives 200 flat es on top of higher es regen on top of vaal skill.

Look at the ascendency like Occultists that give 250 flat es, while there's no ascendency that gives flat life.

ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU CAN STACK 5 LIFE FLASKs with permanent life gain and use them at any time!
While CI build can only regen ES shield slowly after a delay! And can leech only 2-3% ES - which is very low! Most new players still dont know how to do Crazy-DPS-Spell builds, so ES build even with ES Leech - is still a suicide for them. (plus proper ES build cost a lot MORE)
The balance should be like 15 000 ES per 5000 Life.
And GGG doing game balance very close to perfect and very well overall. Respect for them.
Please stop making stupid posts because you looks like a 11yo kid without any logic and with very low IQ.
FOR THE GLORY!
pardon my french, but WHY THE FUCK ES leech support has dmg multiplier and Life leech doesn't?

#BalanceMissing
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Joker wrote:
Good god, Bane's damage is about double of what I imagined in my most optimistic dreams.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Soulrend fires a projectile that weaves through enemies, turns towards targets in front of the projectile and pierces through any enemies hit.

When enemies are hit by the projectile they'll take a small amount of chaos damage.
448 to 672 base chaos (more than the buffed Essence Drain) is apparently considered a small amount now guys. Again, I thought it would be half of that, at most.

It is worse than you think, at bosses, you will have to permanently recast it and its damage is not that good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info