a

"
theFoffo wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
FYI, patch yesterday fixed an issue with a Purifying Flame helmet mod (that we didn't know existed). I know your guide calls for a bone helmet, but it might be worth looking into this one for higher DPS (I'm not sure if it works in PoB yet). I have a CI purifying flame char and crafted this one yesterday w/ 1 resonator.

With 3.6, enchantments have their own mod slot and do not replace implicits

True, the dream for this thread's build would be a bone helmet with that enchant. But, in general, I think most people will have an easier time just looking for that enchant 1st, bone helmet 2nd. These enchants are cheap right now, I bought 2 hubris so I can craft one on the side. I'd get on it sooner rather than later.
Hi, im having a lot of fun with the build, but how to reach the required dex for skills/carcass jack i currently need a lot of dex on gear to even put on the chest.
"
erixx123 wrote:
Hi, im having a lot of fun with the build, but how to reach the required dex for skills/carcass jack i currently need a lot of dex on gear to even put on the chest.

Get an amulet with some Dexterity and feel free to grab Alacrity node if you cant afford high dex amulets.
Currently working on individual boss guides and an upgrade progression list, should be done in the next 24 hours ;) I hope the sign limit will allow me to do include these things lol
Thanks for the build ULY! I'm having a lot of fun with this build and this is the farthest I've ever gotten. Beat my first synthesis boss today without any deaths too! Now if I could only get that 6 link carcass...
"
GHOST4610377 wrote:
Thanks for the build ULY! I'm having a lot of fun with this build and this is the farthest I've ever gotten. Beat my first synthesis boss today without any deaths too! Now if I could only get that 6 link carcass...

If you make sone early chaos, a 5link carcass would be amazing (I've hit 1 million dps using a 5link, to be honest I atill dont have the 6link :D)
THANKS a Lot UlyUly!

I have a few questions...

Purifying Flame = Spell Echo = Combustion = Added Fire Damage = Intensify = Controlled Destruction

All max. lv 20? or 21 if possible?

Vaal Righteous Fire = Increased Duration /// Herald of Ash = Zealotry

Cast When Damage Taken = Immortal Call = Summon Stone Golem = Increased Duration
CWDT lv5
IC lv7
Stone Golem lv 7
correct?
increased duration max lv?

Flame Dash = Faster Casting = Wave of Conviction = Arcane Surge
faster casting & arcane surge to lv6?
other ones max lv?

Armageddon Brand = Increased Critical Strikes = Power Charge on Critical Strike
all max lv?

Cast when Damage Taken = Cold Snap = Bonechill
CWDT & cold snap lv5 correct?
Bonechill lv20 right?

Sorry for the short questions.
My english is not so good.

btw. its a lovely build! <3

Thank you very much!
"
deeds12 wrote:
THANKS a Lot UlyUly!

I have a few questions...

Purifying Flame = Spell Echo = Combustion = Added Fire Damage = Intensify = Controlled Destruction

Vaal Righteous Fire = Increased Duration /// Herald of Ash = Zealotry

Cast When Damage Taken = Immortal Call = Summon Stone Golem = Increased Duration
CWDT lv5
IC lv7
Stone Golem lv 7
correct?
increased duration max lv?

Flame Dash = Faster Casting = Wave of Conviction = Arcane Surge
faster casting & arcane surge to lv6?
other ones max lv?

Armageddon Brand = Increased Critical Strikes = Power Charge on Critical Strike
all max lv?

Cast when Damage Taken = Cold Snap = Bonechill
CWDT & cold snap lv5 correct?
Bonechill lv20 right?

Sorry for the short questions.
My english is not so good.

btw. its a lovely build! <3

Thank you very much!

Number on the left is level, number on the right is wuality you should go for lategame. So 20/19 would be a level 20 gem with 19 quality.

1) Purifying flame 21/0, supports 20/20

2) VRF 20/0, Herald of Ash 20/20, Increased duration 20/20, Zealotry 21/0

3)cwdt 5/0, IC 7/0, stone golem 7/0, increased duration 20/20

4)Flame Dash 20/20, Faster Casting 20/20, Wave of Conviction 20/0, Arcane surge 6/0

5)All max level

6) CWDT and Cold Snap 1/0, bonechill 20/0

Your English isnt that bad, I understood you and that's what matters ;)
why only level 1 coldsnap… i thought you should make it to max level that can be cats by CWDT?
"
morph444 wrote:
why only level 1 coldsnap… i thought you should make it to max level that can be cats by CWDT?

I don't feel like it makes that much of a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info