[3.6] Uly's Purifying Flame Inquisitor - a beginner guide for all content [6k+ Life, 3 million DPS]

"
rbm120 wrote:
"
apocripha wrote:
what about a kaom's and 6L bow with signal fire, you can drop avatar of fire and eventually invest into a fire or physical as extrafire bow with +2 socketed fire gem by spamming some rage essences on a shaper base, earlier you could just look for porcupine for a cheap 6L


I was really excited about this idea until I thought about trying to get a 5 blue + 1 red six link in the bow.


Vorici socket method seems like a good way to do that.
Any plans for an end-game gear guide?
"
Rhilis wrote:
Any plans for an end-game gear guide?


Yeah, it's probably gonna use a bow and ditch AoF
Whats the reason behind not taking Inevitable Judgement?
If you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards.
"
Joobocka wrote:
Whats the reason behind not taking Inevitable Judgement?


Enemies like Shaper have 40% Elemental Resistances. We penetrate a lot more than that, which makes Inevitable Judgement actually worse for us.
Hi, finished the acts, started mapping and going good so far, really enjoying the build.

Guess now it's time for the "what to upgrade first" question.

I know that all my gear could use upgrading, but I'm looking for some advice about where to start. My idea is I would get a 6 link chest first with better life and resists so I can use the full link setup for PF. And after all, more life and res is always good.

I don't have the currency for an "endgame" setup yet, but some small upgrades for now I think I could handle.

So please, if anybody has a few mins to check my gear and share an opinion would be much appreciated.

Thank you
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi, finished the acts, started mapping and going good so far, really enjoying the build.

Guess now it's time for the "what to upgrade first" question.

I know that all my gear could use upgrading, but I'm looking for some advice about where to start. My idea is I would get a 6 link chest first with better life and resists so I can use the full link setup for PF. And after all, more life and res is always good.

I don't have the currency for an "endgame" setup yet, but some small upgrades for now I think I could handle.

So please, if anybody has a few mins to check my gear and share an opinion would be much appreciated.

Thank you


Cant see it rn because I am on mobile, but do you have a 5link armour? If yes, your next upgrade should be a 5l carcass jack (buy Carcass Jack and a Jeweller's Touch prophecy)
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi, finished the acts, started mapping and going good so far, really enjoying the build.

Guess now it's time for the "what to upgrade first" question.

I know that all my gear could use upgrading, but I'm looking for some advice about where to start. My idea is I would get a 6 link chest first with better life and resists so I can use the full link setup for PF. And after all, more life and res is always good.

I don't have the currency for an "endgame" setup yet, but some small upgrades for now I think I could handle.

So please, if anybody has a few mins to check my gear and share an opinion would be much appreciated.

Thank you


Cant see it rn because I am on mobile, but do you have a 5link armour? If yes, your next upgrade should be a 5l carcass jack (buy Carcass Jack and a Jeweller's Touch prophecy)


Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I do have a rare 5L, will go for the 5L Carcass. When you have some time, maybe you could check my profile and suggest some other upgrades as well, so I have something to focus on?

Thank you.
Hm, I just saw the Carcass is Dex/Int based, wouldn't it be hard to get BBBBR colours on it? also I would need more dex just to wear it... hm, will have to figure this out...
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hm, I just saw the Carcass is Dex/Int based, wouldn't it be hard to get BBBBR colours on it? also I would need more dex just to wear it... hm, will have to figure this out...


Vorici Chrome Calculator says that BBBBBR requires around 45 chromes (on average).

About the requirement, I suggest a high dex amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info