a

"
theFoffo wrote:
Nice, thanks :D I'm still running on 5L, but today I managed to beat one of the shaper guardians, gonna need 6L to do shaper for sure...

Yeah same, I really need to invest in a 6link carcass jack and some proper weapons, my wands are still random drops from a10 lol.
"
Krovah wrote:
"
Sokrate wrote:
In the video you have flame totem yet in the gem area you do not have it equipped. Am i missing something?

Hey man! So that video is actually one that I uploaded to help showcase the build! My version is just a little different, which I clarify in the video description. The flame totem is honestly 100% useless, I've just had it since leveling and have not gotten rid of it for no particular reason!

By the way, if you have any other boss kill videos, I'd be more than interested in them :)
Hey thanks for the guide, loving it so far =D

What would you suggest for movement speed. I got 20% mod on boots and flasks. Anything else?

I feel really slow moving
"
entheogenx wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide, loving it so far =D

What would you suggest for movement speed. I got 20% mod on boots and flasks. Anything else?

I feel really slow moving

Better movement speed on your boots! A quicksilver flask with adrenaline mod will come in handy.

A silver flask will make you move faster too.
Want to mention that if you go for MoM+EB, since you can use both flame dash and shield charge you can free up the Quicksilver Flask slot and use another one instead.

I have been using a Forbidden Taste, just in case I get in a real bad spot and I need to go back to 100% hp instantly, but there may be better options

Furthermor, on the MoM + EB build you can still get arcane surge by using a Watcher's Eye that grants Arcane Surge for 4 seconds while standing on consecrated ground, if affected by Zealotry. Considering we are pretty much always affected by Consecrated Ground, it's a great addition to the build since EB doesn't allow us to get Arcane Surge in any other way
Last edited by theFoffo on Mar 18, 2019, 8:56:57 AM
"
theFoffo wrote:
Want to mention that if you go for MoM+EB, since you can use both flame dash and shield charge you can free up the Quicksilver Flask slot and use another one instead.

I have been using a Forbidden Taste, just in case I get in a real bad spot and I need to go back to 100% hp instantly, but there may be better options

Furthermor, on the MoM + EB build you can still get arcane surge by using a Watcher's Eye that grants Arcane Surge for 4 seconds while standing on consecrated ground, if affected by Zealotry. Considering we are pretty much always affected by Consecrated Ground, it's a great addition to the build since EB doesn't allow us to get Arcane Surge in any other way

Hey, give Command of the Pit some credit :D
Just got myself one of those watcher's eye for 2ex, it also has increased crit multi while affected by anger, I oculd use zealotry and anger for tough bosses like Shaper and Uber Elder while for clearing keep Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity :P

Now I have to keep farming to get all the fusing needed for 6 linking...think I'll just use the 1500 fusing recipe, never been lucky with 6 linking except that time in Bestiary where I got a 6 link in 10 fusing (whic hwas also the only time I managed to 6 link an end game armor, smh)
Hi, question about warlord's mark(on hit ring), if i one shoot mob, my curse does not apply on mob and i dont receive any leech and charges, is that supposed to work so?
Last edited by VancouverFTW on Mar 18, 2019, 12:28:49 PM
Why Sceptres instead of wand in the recommended weapon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info