a

hi uly,

i see some different suggestion on what support gems to link to purifying flame. in your setup on first page there is no unleash.

on 5 and 6 link what are the best possible support setups? ofcourse there is quality of life vs highest theoretical dps.

"
morph444 wrote:
hi uly,

i see some different suggestion on what support gems to link to purifying flame. in your setup on first page there is no unleash.

on 5 and 6 link what are the best possible support setups? ofcourse there is quality of life vs highest theoretical dps.

Yeah, I figured out Unleash is actually worse than Spell Echo

Purifying Flame = Combustion = Spell Echo = Added Fire = Intensify = Controlled Destruction
"
LuxULT wrote:
Build is going good so far, having a lot of fun, just got to mapping! But I am having an issue with Immortal call not triggering much or at all. I saw the "Warlords mark on hit" ring but at the moment it is quite expensive. Is there any other way I can get Immortal Call to trigger? Need more survivability, obviously also working on getting my resists up.

You can always buy amulet with "% of Fire damage Leeched as Life", to get some cheap leech, which might help.
You can also drop Zealotry and use Blasphemy+warlords mark.

Either of those choices instead of Warlords mark on hit ring :)

If you currently dont have leech, this could help!
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
morph444 wrote:
hi uly,

Purifying Flame = Combustion = Spell Echo = Added Fire = Intensify = Controlled Destruction

thx for the quick response. new here, so one more noob question. is it worth to link combustion also in a second fire skill(for example armageddon brand) or do the benefits of lowering resistance not stack and you are better off with a other support gem? or even if they dont stack is combustion still best?
Just started mapping with this build and made the switch to the MoM+EB version as listed in the alternatives. Switched zealotry back to herald of purity for now, for the 25% mana that it saves. I definitely feel tankier, and the herald of purity minions have the added benefit of taking attention away from attacks.
Damage does not seem to be lacking whatsoever so far.

Loving this build, even more so because it's not set in stone yet and everybody can help experiment and co-develop it with the ideas in this thread. Thank you once again for your continued efforts!
"
morph444 wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
morph444 wrote:
hi uly,

thx for the quick response. new here, so one more noob question. is it worth to link combustion also in a second fire skill(for example armageddon brand) or do the benefits of lowering resistance not stack and you are better off with a other support gem? or even if they dont stack is combustion still best?

No, sadly they won't stack :/
Sorry, the post doubled.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 11, 2019, 2:52:26 PM

Are you sure it's linked to a CWDT with a correct level? Other than endurance charges, there is no real way this build can make Immortal Call be active for a longer period of time.[/quote]

Yes its correct level, the main thing is i believe i am just not gaining endurance charges. I may be wrong on this though. Thank you for answering
"
Sindatal wrote:
Just started mapping with this build and made the switch to the MoM+EB version as listed in the alternatives. Switched zealotry back to herald of purity for now, for the 25% mana that it saves. I definitely feel tankier, and the herald of purity minions have the added benefit of taking attention away from attacks.
Damage does not seem to be lacking whatsoever so far.

Loving this build, even more so because it's not set in stone yet and everybody can help experiment and co-develop it with the ideas in this thread. Thank you once again for your continued efforts!

Wow, so I'm a pretty new player and all and this might be common knowledge, but I just found out that Arcane Surge won't trigger anymore since I switched to Eldritch Battery, because you're not spending actual mana to cast...
I will update the Gem Setup with community's ideas and update the Path of Building

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info