[3.6] The "Death's Fang" Occultist | Death Aura + Raise Spiders | CI | Tri-Curse + 2 Aura |

"
dogkiller26 wrote:
If i get that right we use Enfeeble/TC/Despair and disc until we have an amulet that allows for a 5th aura?

Yes, that's correct. Malevolence is basically a crazy damage boost for me in the end.

But one thing for sure: Despair and Disc are must-have.
i would go with aspect of the spider instead a 3rd curse atm, skipped enfeeble.

if u still wanna use a 3rd curse ----> blight - cwc - enfeeble - infused channeling support (socket in allelopathy gloves ofc)

u can still run 3 curse auras too, but u need at least 2x enlighten lvl 4 to have 30 mana left for casts and conqueror´s eficiency. or u add a helm enchant 14/20% discipline or 10/15% malevolence for even more mana. if u can afford this, change enfeeble in gloves to soulrend. this woulb be max dps/defence u can get for the rich boyz.

-------> https://poe.mikelat.com/#WVrr2WaZ/wB9dd.NLrp/tNrp.73hTD3/tqA1Qo./tNrp.e

whats ur opinion oiry?
Last edited by Kolekiller2013 on Mar 28, 2019, 4:38:31 AM
"
i would go with aspect of the spider instead a 3rd curse atm, skipped enfeeble.

if u still wanna use a 3rd curse ----> blight - cwc - enfeeble - infused channeling support (socket in allelopathy gloves ofc)

u can still run 3 curse auras too, but u need at least 2x enlighten lvl 4 to have 30 mana left for casts and conqueror´s eficiency. or u add a helm enchant 14/20% discipline or 10/15% malevolence for even more mana. if u can afford this, change enfeeble in gloves to soulrend. this woulb be max dps/defence u can get for the rich boyz.

-------> https://poe.mikelat.com/#WVrr2WaZ/wB9dd.NLrp/tNrp.73hTD3/tqA1Qo./tNrp.e

whats ur opinion oiry?

I was thinking about Aspect before, but I checked all the options and really liked the idea of having 3 curses instead. The option to run it instead of curse seems valid if you feel like it's your style :D
(Also depends on what you are planning to run..)

Running aspect with 3 curses is not worth it (imo). It's not even about the price of items, it's about everything you are going to lose just to get it. 1 jewel socket is already significant, and I'm not even talking about 2x enlightens (in a build that benefits from sockets a lot). (endgame losses: not perfect heretic's implicit/enchant)

The gloves option is fair, though!

About enchants: helm enchants seem to be extremely rare, but the 90% implicit is not: http://poe.trade/search/oduninomehomat
But again, Despair is very important, so you really should aim for +2 lvl of socketed curse and duration gems implicit instead.

It really always comes to down to what you are planning to do. 2 days ago I was trying to defeat red elder and failed. This got me thinking about what did I do wrong. In 2 days I've spent all my currency on reworking the whole image. Amongst other things, I went from 6,3k ES to 8k+ ES. Planned out my end-goals and now I'm ready to go.
Also, in my case, aspect of the spider seems useless, but in your case, it may just be the perfect choice ;)
Hello Oiry.
I have chosen to try your build out, or rather. I want to use it to get up to the endgame challenges. I currently run a MF char to get all the gear required including HH and Atziri's Mirror (trying to say i want to Max it out and not play it on a budget). I am wondering about your choice of gloves. I personally do not like Allelopathy and i have a 2 Socketed Command of the Pit laying around. I would like to know your opinion on the extra accuracy for the spiders and obviously the 2 extra jewel slots. I thought about putting the minion blind jewel in there and maybe even a minion taunt? It would open up a jewel socket on the tree effectively as well due to the switch up i assume.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Shadow
i have a question, this build has the single target relying on spiders, which are generated on kill; how's that helping with bosses ? (where the single target is most important) e.g. at uber elder you wont have that many minions to get 20 spiders constantly as you would when running a map

PS: i know about writhing jar, that summons 2 worms which would equate to 2 spiders, i'm missing something here
Last edited by medwannabe on Apr 8, 2019, 8:03:22 AM
ok in videos how do people NOT have 1 hp? i just equipped my do and im comfused after getting ci at 62 should i have waited?
@medwannabe

"Consumes (16-18) of 40 Charges on use"
you can use the flask not only 1 time :)

compared to "normal" Death Aura Builds with Bow and ED, has this version more dps, or is safer?

Last edited by iDT on Apr 14, 2019, 1:37:01 PM
Chiming in/necroing this thread to let anyone that comes across this and is interested in it to know that it is endgame viable.

I picked this up as my... sixth? league starter when I was having an identity crisis and was looking for something new to play.

Admittedly, I have altered the gear recommendations and tree somewhat heavily compared to the original authors intentions. Dropped down to 2 curses, and focused more heavily on rares/ES gearing to be a little tankier.

So far this league I have killed:

- Shaper
- Uber Elder
- Uber Atziri
- Cortex - level 83
- T16 8 mod monstrosity maps
- AFK Farmed 500 Uber Lab chests
- currently at delve 300+ aiming for 600.

This build is admittedly very jack of all trades and becomes viable for relatively low EX investment. I personally have spent about just under 10ex, most of which came from finding specific rings/amulets/shields that I used to balance out my resists properly.

For anyone curious my profile is visible - character name is "SixthLeagueRerollLUL" and the pastebin is https://pastebin.com/Acqih6Tu

Shaper DPS works out to be about just over 2 million with max wither stacks and 20 spiders up. More than enough to handle all content.
Can You Help Me With Your Build ? On 1st Skill Tree You Standard And League Character U Have 3 Deffrents Skill Tress So Wich One Is Good One ?? Cuz Im Confuse
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Apr 28, 2019, 10:04:37 AM
:) loving this build , with the new elegant hubris i was able to make it worth playing , its not a smooth boss killer , it doesnt hold up to betrayeld masters jumping on you. and does not scale good in multiplayer i had to redo and rethink quite a few aspects to bring it into a more workable enjoyable state.

and still fel in love with the concept and was determined to make it onetap tier 16 mob packs.

i was able to finaly pull off without a headhunter and with a LOT more room for improvement still ahead of me.

the things i advise are :

-get yourself a corrupted fang with damage over time.

-get a vaal blight and ditch the gloves from the guide in favour for non ailment chaos dmg elder gloves and multimod es and miniondamage.

-get a elegant hubris in the socket between the witch and templar starting point with multiple slumlord , my seed is 32400 coins and has 160% miniondmg.

-reroute the passive tree to accomodate said jewel.

i thank the OP for creating this build, the journey im taking with it is giving me a lot of enjoyment. feel free to contact me ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info