[3.6] The "Death's Fang" Occultist | Death Aura + Raise Spiders | CI | Tri-Curse + 2 Aura |

"
Early2019 wrote:
Do you think Impressence maybe better?!
with the chaos damage over time +
and is cheaper than the Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet
for now!

Absolutely!
In 3.6 the meta is very different. I'm going to buy an impresence myself this league.
As I pointed it out in the gear section, solstice is best with hh, but I'm going to link in the impresence, once I have it!

here my cheap gear
having lot of fun!
"
Early2019 wrote:

here my cheap gear
having lot of fun!

I'm glad you are enjoying it! :) I like the usage of sulphur flask. Was thinking about that myself... I wonder, how are you dealing with bleeding? O.o
Dagger ws Synted item with "Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" implict and afix? I see most ppl going for non-ailment, very few on poe.ninja goes for dagger
Last edited by omgree on Mar 16, 2019, 9:26:09 AM
"
Oiry wrote:
"
Early2019 wrote:

here my cheap gear
having lot of fun!

I'm glad you are enjoying it! :) I like the usage of sulphur flask. Was thinking about that myself... I wonder, how are you dealing with bleeding? O.o

usually i dont found bleed that bad
as long ur not hitting the mob haha!
"
omgree wrote:
Dagger ws Synted item with "Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" implict and afix? I see most ppl going for non-ailment, very few on poe.ninja goes for dagger

I'm pretty sure it's absolutely viable!
This build was explicitly written as an Arakaali build, with all the benefits of the spiders. (e.g crazy single target, perma-blind, 40% attack speed, etc.)

With all the reworks, the new non-ailment multi may be even more effective, but then it's "just" a DO build, so I haven't touched that part
tink this buildcan go to t16 ?

with the phase run nerf

hmm!
Last edited by Early2019 on Mar 16, 2019, 9:28:26 PM
Well, I just did T13 easily. This is on a 4S, before Malevolence. (so without real damage potential) I'm optimistic about T16, but we'll see how it goes.. O.o ... I could use an ES watcher's eye for sure.. :D
"
Oiry wrote:
Well, I just did T13 easily. This is on a 4S, before Malevolence. (so without real damage potential) I'm optimistic about T16, but we'll see how it goes.. O.o ... I could use an ES watcher's eye for sure.. :D

the clarity watcher eye is pretty expesnive Z:(

If i get that right we use Enfeeble/TC/Despair and disc until we have an amulet that allows for a 5th aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info