Iron Grip

I tested iron grip with Lightning Strike skill , it dose not modify the projectile dmg of the skill at all. It should work on any projectile i use , even that one from what it says.
Are you absolutely certain it really has no effect, as opposed to just not showing it in the tooltip?
It was confirmed and explained in detail in the LS thread that IG should work, and I've recently had an 'interesting' individual in the game chat complain that a projectile damage mod wouldn't do anything, when it really just wasn't showing.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
CNKalmah wrote:
1. I know that certain spells are considered projectiles, would the 'projectile' known as Ice Nova be affected by Iron Grip?

Ice Nova is not a projectile in the first place. It's all in the gem description, you know? :) The tags at the top list Projectile if it counts as a Projectile (for reference, Ice Nova is Cold, Spell, AoE). On top of that, the aforementioned limit to Attacks.
What you're looking for is Iron Will, which applies the Strength damage bonus to Spells.
Does the Iron Grip support gem affect only Physical damage, like the Iron Grip passive, or all Projectile Attack damage, the way the Iron Will support gem does for spells?
Last edited by Pwere on Jan 4, 2013, 12:11:09 PM
Iron Grip works like Iron Grip.
Whyyy? :'(

The wording isn't the same, so I was hoping...
It's weird that the best bonus Strength provides is when it's applied to spells. I guess Projectile Attack damage would be slightly more powerful than spell damage.
does iron grip psasive keystone effect stack with iron grip support gem?
doesn't stack, they are same exact thing in actuality. support gem simply gives "free skill points" by not requiring people to move to it.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Jan 16, 2013, 5:33:22 PM
thanks friend!
So Iron Grip only gives strength's damage, like 10 Strength gives 2% melee physical damage. So only 2% damage increase is given to projectile damage if I have 10 strength. I am confused about this can someone explain it to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info