Iron Grip

Unavailable
Unavailable
Balance & Design
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
first!

question:

are wands considered range weapon?

is wand damage considered projectile?

"
Flair wrote:
first!

question:

are wands considered range weapon?

is wand damage considered projectile?

Yes and Yes
Gonna throw a couple more questions about the gem in here;

1: How does it interact with the Iron Grip keystone ability,

2: What changes with gem level, the reduced attack speed amount?

Edit: found the answer to my first question in a thread about one of the other keystone imitators, they would not stack in any way.
Last edited by Shaihulud on Apr 19, 2012, 9:44:08 PM
I love the thought of iron grip but why does it have to have reduced attack speed cmon its though enough to get 3 aps... the passive is too far to waste my ponts on.
IGN getrichquicky
"
fadingg1ory wrote:
I love the thought of iron grip but why does it have to have reduced attack speed cmon its though enough to get 3 aps... the passive is too far to waste my ponts on.
´
Leveling this gem reduces attack speed penalty to zero eventually.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Does this increase Projectile Damage or simply the Physical Damage (since it specifically says it applies Strength's bonus)?
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
The latter.
It won't affect elemental damage, with the exception of converted.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
1. I know that certain spells are considered projectiles, would the 'projectile' known as Ice Nova be affected by Iron Grip?

2. If I run Arctic Blast + Totem and Grab the Iron Grip keystone will my totems be granted the bonus as well?

Thanks.

IGN Suojata
It counts on Projectile attacks.
Spells and attacks are mutually exclusive, there's no attack that scales with spell damage (I'd like that for wands), and no spell that scales with attack damage.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info