[0.10.3]Argonaute's Righteous Fire/Low Life FP Templar: 19.5k+ DPS, 6 Auras, Static Blows [VIDEO UP]

"
GenJTC wrote:

Sucks bro...

Not enough mana regeneration. Get the node that will bring your resist from 75 to 80. Or just get a life...
"
MikeHawkk wrote:
"
rsantama wrote:
"
MikeHawkk wrote:
Argonaute, would you think it's worth it to use Blood Rage for frenzy charges? If you have enough regen, of course.

Im doing this now. Bloodrage litterly almost does no damage. its like free cast speed or a good alternative to haste

ZING my theory works :D

I will try this when I'm able to wear my shavronne's. I'm only lvl 54 =(

Would def replace faster casting with Cold pen / crit mult.

After a lot if time to test cold pen and mult out....

Cold pen is a lot of mana... I couldn't support it with out life leech.

Critmult is very good. Compared to my 20% faster cast lv19.....my lv15 16% critmult beats it in
By 300 dps. This is onlywhen blood rage is at full.
IGN: Crotchless
is Crit Mult better than Crit Chance mainly because FP + LMP gives you 3 (or 5 with GMP) extra chances to crit from the same spell?

Have both Crit Multi and Crit Chance gems - the Crit Chance gem gives > +70% at lvl 1

lvl 73 now - definitely loving my character!

have yet to find a Shavronne's but this build absolutely destroys all other mobs.

even without full endgame gear this is majorly viable, the minute you can counter the RF burn it is a whole new ball game (even before I was using it successfully by flicking it on for a boss mob, flicking it off with a dispel burning potion)

also, I am still only with a 4L freezing pulse, even so the dmg is superb and scales so well.

maxing Fire Res is key early on, so too is getting either The Covenant or in my case Malachai's Simula (unique helm) - this will allow you to put 3 auras on Blood, and a further 2-3 on mana depending on your pool. For me, I use all the % auras on BM, fixed mana costs on mana.

admittedly I am 1-shotted by chaos, so in levelling through the acts I ran through with PUGs, but if you know the maps and mobs you can easily grind xp or farm.

Looking forward to Shavronne's, 5L or 6L and beyond :D
"
Kragma wrote:
is Crit Mult better than Crit Chance mainly because FP + LMP gives you 3 (or 5 with GMP) extra chances to crit from the same spell?

Have both Crit Multi and Crit Chance gems - the Crit Chance gem gives > +70% at lvl 1

depends on what your current crit chance is. ive tried both and crit mult is way higher dps. I cant find another gem that touches crit mult's dps. its onpar with added chaos damage

also want to not that im selling all my gear.

my build differs slightly from this but its based off this build.

im at 8500 es and 11k dps with GMP

pm me
This is probably the best kind of character I have seen in this game for my style of gaming.

But is it still possible to use bloodmagic items like Malachai's Simula , cast the auras and then remove the items with the auras gems in them and still keep the auras on the bloodmagic? If it is, will they take that ability away?

Also I wonder why you chose the road down to the +5% to max resistance and also take the higher path in the passive skill tree to the the right side of skill tree, when you can skip the higher res and take a lower road for a lot more energyshield:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEC_gSzBVsMfRB_ES8WvxzcHRQpTy1HMtE62ELDQ2NFR0bXRwZN2FBCWPVdxl3yXvpfamBtZk9mnme9bRlwUnDVcU1713_GgUmBb4Kbh9uIQouMjDaMdo5kj0aP-pmams-boZ2AncSePKKjpwiyOLUEtve2-rcxuJPBxcHzwuzDbcae0NDb593z34Thc-Qi62PsGOw47SDub_Id8-r3pvfB-tL8q-vuKPqVIEZxtAyTJ4RIPI4Bb1fJNAo3Ziympus3g-q6tMUrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjqOPBdUIoE=

That's a bit modyfied version that should give around 50% more ES. The 5% lower max resistance, which should make you take 33% more damage from Rightous Fire is compensated by the 50% more Energy Shield Regeneration which the 50% higher Energy Shield gives. So it is actually easier with this to have righous fire running if you ask me. The only problem is that you lose 40 str, which you must compensate with your gear :S But on the upper side you can now survive 50% more phys dmg, 50% more chaos dmg, 13% more ele dmg and also you can life steal (ES steal) 50% more per second. That is, you get a hell of a lot more tanky against the mobs that can kill you by their attacks.

I have one last question. Are there any mobs that reflect 100% of your damage or what is the max reflect they have? Since that would kill yourself in like 2 hits, on just a single target (that is a problem all high dps character than should have :S ) Thanks in advance!
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
the blood magic trick still works.

reflect damage is reduced due to your resistance i.e if you have terrible cold resistance you could one shot yourself potentially.

In my opinion getting the 5%max is well worth it in comparison to grabbing more es nodes. The build is already str stat starved making up for it with gear can be difficult.

I have a revised version of the build but ill wait to introduce it until i get to sufficient level to present it.
would you say this is good to use with your build?
for the intell also i am in in act 2 of cruel and do not exactly know where enemies start dealing chaos damage, i have read and know they do it in act 3 but i could have sworn there were enemies with it in act 2 also i cannot find what specific areas enemies will deal chaos in and also when i transition to using rf i should switch my chain es/armor stuff to just es yes?
Last edited by Deathcharge on Oct 4, 2013, 11:00:54 AM
also do you take choas res nodes before you get wrapings? and why the phy wand nodes?
Last edited by Deathcharge on Oct 4, 2013, 1:45:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info