Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

niiiiiiiiiice
damn, cant just wait for the new league ... so many thanks for removing dx 9 support and really appreciate for the hard work and making this game even better and faster. i would highly recommend to remove the support for 32bit version too if possible near future.

god bless the ggg team and developers for their effort for making this game even greater.

see you in new league.

god bless.
Glad to see poet pens are now among the list of useless uniques this is gonna be great.
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
is it just me or are there literally no real buffs or mechanic changes that would make selfcasting any more viable? if this is all we get for selfcasting than literally nothing will change and i worry about 3.7 melee changes

You are not alone here...
I can't see any selfcater buffs

If that selfcasters are not ES chaos DOT-casters, sure.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
vcadorador wrote:
Would it be wise to play melee this patch or go with the caster meta to push challenges and content for this league? I just started playing near end of Betrayal if that helps.

As I can see, Molten Strike wasn't even touched, so go on, take it and kill UE in the 4-link white gear.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
PogChamp GGG Lets go! reserve your name for new league
All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1
Melee needs more love!

I don't understand why almost in every RPG game casters get all the attention, was hoping PoE will be different but nope, business as usual.
"
jkoele wrote:
66% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:

Temp Chains, level 20: 14 - (14 * .66) = 4.76

That's right, folks. Reserving 35% of your mana will give you less than 5% action speed reduction for a unique boss. Invest in defensive curses today!

thats without gem quality and without curse effect.
with 50%curse effect and 20/20 gem u had 12% before on a boss like shaper with -80%

not sure how much %on gem will give u now but im pretty sure with a 20/20 gem and 50% curse effect its still gonna be like 12-15% isch ?
maybe its even a buff.

to compare before with no quality no curse effect:
29% to mobs 5.8% to shaper

Last edited by trytoownyou on Mar 5, 2019, 9:26:28 PM
"
GatlingBow wrote:
Glad to see poet pens are now among the list of useless uniques this is gonna be great.

Useless? The nerf was needed for one and it's not really that bad. Just means when dual wielding them you get the extra spells 50% less.

Does not affect single wielding at all.
"
GatlingBow wrote:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Mar 6, 2019, 3:20:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info