Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

Both build i played got nerfed to the ground, especially my brand build
i dont know what to think, all i am seeing are nerfs after nerfs to push ppl into the "new and shiny" abilities?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
Hexogenx wrote:
Fuck Totems I guess, I didn't know they were so OP that they had to get nerfed 2 times in a row, but apparently totems are a problem while traps are fine? I mean yeah sure totems are sure scary with their ability to take damage and do nothing at all compared to traps/mines, really.

Well it sounds like they also nerfed arc so Arc/Trap might no longer be a great choice either.

I just want to know what a good starter is going to be, I was happy with both Winter Orb and Arc/Totem. I knew how to play them. I guess we won't really know until they post the patch notes

Maybe its time to give RF a try or go with an HoAG build.

So slayer is even worse off now? Hood thing I've given up on slayer already
I still will play totems and traps instead "hand casting" just because how retarded mana cost of "hand casting" is. Also free 120% crit chance from lab enchant.
RIP HC
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Both build i played got nerfed to the ground, especially my brand build
i dont know what to think, all i am seeing are nerfs after nerfs to push ppl into the "new and shiny" abilities?

thats what you get when you play popular builds
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Slayer usage in Delve : 2%
Slayer usage in Betrayal : 1%

Let's bury it for good, it clearly needed this.
Please. No more labyrinth.
"
Awesome, I won't be tempted to go physical->ele conversion with tons of non-chaos as extra chaos now.

Depending on the numbers it could still be OP compared to a lot of other damage choices. These new skills all having 100% phys > 50% elemental of some sort already adds in half a layer of conversion and opens up extra chaos.

Waiting on Stormburst numbers but really hoping to make a speedy channelling trickster out if it.
Oh hmm. I don’t remember Bex posting such major balance manifesto before.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
now i can fully respec my Delve-Slayer -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info