[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

Just killed uber elder with 2 deaths mainly due to fps lag. Gotta admit with my shitty 5l setup and just 3 jewels damage was INSANE. Staff for the proof:
"
Pracis wrote:
Corosou,

What would you suggest currently in Synthesis?

Circle of Nostalgia with Agony Crawler/ HoA reduced mana reservation or Calamity?

Cause getting a nice Circle of Nostalgia would be great, however, that would make Calamity likely not the best option? Or maybe there's another version of Circle of Nostalgia that can be used?

Calamity and Nostalgia are not really compatible. Calamity will override the reservation and make it 45% no matter if you have Nostalgia + less reservation Uber Lab enchant.

DPS wise you will need at least one +1 lvl roll and +maim on a rare chest to match the DPS of +2 lvl Calamity.

I suggest Calamity 5L to get started, as DPS is more than enough, but of course try to get 6L, but for ultimate DPS save to craft a Shaper Astral Plate like the one I mentioned my previous post +Nostalgia.

GL

Last edited by corosou on Mar 20, 2019, 8:00:17 PM
"
BaxaroNN wrote:
Just killed uber elder with 2 deaths mainly due to fps lag. Gotta admit with my shitty 5l setup and just 3 jewels damage was INSANE. Staff for the proof:

Congrats ;)

Thanks for reporting your success!
Would it better to keep unset ring with vaal lightning trap or get a Circle of nostalgia with good agony rolls?
"
tompppcjx wrote:
Would it better to keep unset ring with vaal lightning trap or get a Circle of nostalgia with good agony rolls?

Nostalgia only comes into play if you have a GG (+gem lvl, +maim) chest to replace Calamity, if you don't, Calamity + Vaal LT are better.
Quick 3.6 Dexterity tree change

Sometimes things are right in front of your eyes and you just don't see them.

By sacrificing 30STR and 1 point, we can gain 40DEX easily on tree:

This goes a long way towards alleviating DEX issues.

I'll update main post tomorrow with change.

Apologies, dunno why I didn't think of it before...
"
corosou wrote:
Quick 3.6 Dexterity tree change

Sometimes things are right in front of your eyes and you just don't see them.

By sacrificing 30STR and 1 point, we can gain 40DEX easily on tree:

Spoiler

This goes a long way towards alleviating DEX issues.

I'll update main post tomorrow with change.

Apologies, dunno why I didn't think of it before...

OH BOI. This solves many problems.. Havent seen it either, thank you for finding it :DD
"
BaxaroNN wrote:

OH BOI. This solves many problems.. Havent seen it either, thank you for finding it :DD

Glad I wasn't the only one then ;)

On another note, a good homie pointed out the potential of corrupted jewels, something I hadn't thought about and for sure, we can squeeze a bit more DPS there too:

Not a huge boost, by any means, but this game is about combining tons of little effects that add up, and for 1c, how can one pass up?
Thank you for this nice build. I am enjoying it a lot so far.
Do you have any advice on how to go about getting the right socket colours on the chest? Is the crafting recipe (once I get it) for 3 green sockets the cheapest option?

Also the Bone Helmet, is it being crafted with an Aberrant Fossil and a Frigid Fossil or are there any other tricks to it? ;)

Thank you!
Last edited by Bento_ on Mar 22, 2019, 2:28:25 PM
"
Bento_ wrote:
Thank you for this nice build. I am enjoying it a lot so far.
Do you have any advice on how to go about getting the right socket colours on the chest? Is the crafting recipe (once I get it) for 3 green sockets the cheapest option?

Also the Bone Helmet, is it being crafted with an Aberrant Fossil and a Frigid Fossil or are there any other tricks to it? ;)

Thank you!

Cool ) glad you are enjoying!

I had posted the answer to these on page 2 of the thread:

Bone Helmet Crafting Fossils:
Pristine, Frigid, Aberrant, Bound (If using Elder base for +Minion dmg ilvl 68+, 75+ or 83+)

Elder Boots +Fortify Crafting Fossils: Pristine, Jagged, Serrated, Shuddering

How to 5 Off-Color A Body Armour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wOQQxXsu0
Last edited by corosou on Mar 22, 2019, 3:28:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info