[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hello!

I start your build, a some hour ago. It's really amazing and funn. At least GGG make summon on 1 summon who is strong, not 40 summons and you don't see anything.

But in my opinion, Quill Rain is better choice to leveling then melee skill. Really this APS allow us to generate 40 stack with only 3-4 rain of arrow.
Just single target is small problem, i testing barrage. It's not bad but not very good. Barrage stack at very similiar time to rain of arrow. Meybe Concentrated Effect?

Today 65 or more! :

Btw. Quill Rain + Life Gain on Hit + Quiver

atm 45 level and lab... it's waste time just run!!!

Cool! Glad you're enjoying it :)

And yes, I agree ranged lvling is very nice, and a great suggestion for when the league has already started, but when league is new, it's really hard to do this as a Jugg. Not just because of the gear requirements, but because you don't get access to buy bow gems as a Jugg, so you need a friend to help you buy all this stuff and I hate bothering people when we are all trying to just lvl as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Rerolled from tectonic slam jugg to this because I kept dying on it and I'm loving it, unlocked uber lab today and completely smashed it.

I'd like to ask what the next upgrade would be? 6-link Coming Calamity?

Last edited by kermo on Mar 15, 2019, 3:31:56 PM
"
kermo wrote:
Rerolled from tectonic slam jugg to this because I kept dying on it and I'm loving it, unlocked uber lab today and completely smashed it.

Buy 20 or 21 lvl HoA. This build scales perfectly with level like totem.
In my opinion, drop minion speed, put minion damage. We use all time convoction so we don't need fast minion. Bonus attack speed from minion speed it's nothing vs 40 stack
Last edited by Polopiryn on Mar 15, 2019, 3:53:21 PM
Im using minion damage on bosses, leveling the single target gems in 2nd weapon slots, I'll still try that tho thanks.
Last edited by kermo on Mar 15, 2019, 4:05:52 PM
"
kermo wrote:

Calamity gives you +2 lvl and lets you enable Hatred + Generosity. It's the biggest boost you can get. Of course +21 HoA next.
Last edited by corosou on Mar 15, 2019, 6:40:16 PM
Time to some new opinion. I start using The Scourge a 5 minutes ago, ye it's much better in this time then 40~. I leveling with Quill Rain to 78 and easy can go more. Atziri boring, i just fuck 2 time, but i never remember her mechanic, and Crawler do all but not focus correct Atziri in first phase, in next 2 he don't have problem. So all 4 have 1/2 or less and none don't die.
Oh and i'm don't like dodge ;<

Need to set convoction to CWDT, when i play with bow, can summon all time , but with claw it's waste. So need to change it tomorrow.
Build is very hungry for dexterity, is really problem.

atm. bad luck in farm currency, nothing special in drop. So i can't buy nothing better, scourge and gloves was really expensive for me :D.

Ok need to farm, I would like to check mathil divine ire in this ligue.
Need to buy boots with fortify, amazing....

Okey nvm

Last edited by Polopiryn on Mar 15, 2019, 10:55:20 PM
Hi again, the setup is about to be done ! missing some jewels, 6l and empower. Also i think im gonna look for better boots in future, and swap for bone helmet. for now im in the middle of red maps, damage is insane, survivability is ok, I die sometimes on the hardest corrupted maps. currently reses capped, 6.2k HP.

Got a question, doesnt cold dmg added from hatred to molten strike attack break the elemental equilibrium?

Spoiler

edit: now i see that generosity makes me doesnt affect the hatred, nice !
Last edited by BaxaroNN on Mar 16, 2019, 5:37:48 PM
"
BaxaroNN wrote:
Hi again, the setup is about to be done ! missing some jewels, 6l and empower. Also i think im gonna look for better boots in future, and swap for bone helmet. for now im in the middle of red maps, damage is insane, survivability is ok, I die sometimes on the hardest corrupted maps. currently reses capped, 6.2k HP.

Got a question, doesnt cold dmg added from hatred to molten strike attack break the elemental equilibrium?

Spoiler

edit: now i see that generosity makes me doesnt affect the hatred, nice !

Good man for answering your own question ;) ya Generosity is a huge boost :)

Here's how I'm managing survivability pretty well:

and definitely pickup the Fortify boots. They will make a big diff:

GL
3.6 Build Update!!

Toon is in a pretty good spot already:

HQ GIF
YouTube: ScourgeAgony - T16 Hydra (Full Run, Corrupted, Deathless)

Gear is looking dope!

PoB is pretty sweet too:

https://pastebin.com/hTaRqqfu

There have been a few changes, such as adding Vaal Lightning trap and picking up Sovereignty on the tree to give us a nice DPS boost and a bit more breathing room mana reservation wise.

All details in PoB export.

Finally, here's a little something something you can try to craft:

Technically, this item IS possible with a Shaper Astral Plate and Fossils. What you see above is 1 Prefix, 3 Suffixes, so you can still roll life on it.

I dunno wtf this guy was thinking, but I just snagged this for 35c:

I'll see if I can get one of these bad boys made. It's gonna hurt though... Faceted fossils are 1EX+ :/

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Mar 18, 2019, 7:32:54 PM
Really nice build and surprisingly really fast to level! Thanks for sharing the build OP! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info