[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
TinyJuggs wrote:

I just started the league yesterday and got my hands on a 4L so my HoA has some decent gems for now, but I'm really having trouble maintaining Virulence, around level 25 the I'm usually running with 2-3 virulence, max 10 and most of the time I'm spamming away with MS to get more. Would it be viable to level up with a bow or it wouldn't make a difference?

Can you make your profile public please? I can't see what you're doing wrong.

How long have u been playing? Just lvl 25? That should take less than 1hour to get to.

"
BaxaroNN wrote:
Thanks OP for nice guide & build!
I respeced from Tec slam/Double strike into this as my league starter. I must say i dont even have main setup and its already very reliable build, i love it :D Will u update this build version with new HoA ring? Also wouldnt elder rings be better if they had all those desired mods + life gain on hit?
Cheers

I'm 86 and breezing through content.

The ring is only important if you're trying to fit in a different chest besides Calamity. I would just go with Calamity tbh. The ring kinda sux stats wise besides the mana reservation and +lvl is the best way to scale dmg, so Calamity wins.

If you wanna be tanky pickup these flasks:

Pop them at the same time and just stand there.

Let me how much dmg u take ;)
Last edited by corosou on Mar 12, 2019, 1:28:34 AM
Quick 3.6 Update!

Just a quick update, toon is kicking ass! Build working great so far.

Here's how my gear is looking:

PoB stats (NON-SHAPER DPS):

https://pastebin.com/AYYqy3tZ

Still not running Hatred, since I don't have Calamity or a +4 Enlighten to address the Mana reservation. I'm running Phys-to-Lightning and it's working pretty well so far.

More updates soon.

GL!
Nice build OP! Keep up the good work!
Just started mapping and it feels pretty good.
The only problem I face so far is the dexterity and there are not many dex nodes in the tree. Might have to get it from the gears.
Great build!
Just wondering if a good roll Arcanist gloves is worth it? Kinda short on chaos right now but if it's a big buff then i'll buy it.
"
puregeneex wrote:
Nice build OP! Keep up the good work!
Just started mapping and it feels pretty good.
The only problem I face so far is the dexterity and there are not many dex nodes in the tree. Might have to get it from the gears.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it, because, modesty aside, I am enjoying it a lot too! ;)

And yes, as I mentioned it in the main thread Dex is rough... Rings/Jewels/Boots is where you can get it. It's not as big a deal as you think. Rings are pretty cheap. I didn't pay more than 5-10c for mine.
"
tompppcjx wrote:
Great build!
Just wondering if a good roll Arcanist gloves is worth it? Kinda short on chaos right now but if it's a big buff then i'll buy it.

Thanks!

Just get the cheapest. Cold resistance is the easiest to take care of. So much that my own Arcanists are the lowest roll:

A life roll is nice, but the difference in my toon from worst to best roll is 56 life. Nothing build making or breaking...

I was just looking at your toon. It seems you didn't read the whole main post :( you really should. There are so many subtleties to this game...

If you read it fully, you'll notice I said in it you CANNOT use anything with +cold damage (your ring). Because that will cause your Molten Strike do cold damage, breaking Elemental Equilibrium.

This also applies if you run phys-to-light support. Making it so that you CANNOT use anything with +lightning dmg (your other ring)

To make it simple for you, remove/replace anything that has #-# cold/fire/lightning(including minion jewels) and just get #-# MINION PHYSICAL jewels. That's all you want. There res are completely useless and are actually hurting your DPS by a lot.

We also don't benefit from "if you've used a minion skill recently". HoA is an aura we only cast once. Technically we never "use" any minion skill. Again... subtleties in this game.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Mar 12, 2019, 8:41:55 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
tompppcjx wrote:
Great build!

Thanks!

Just get the cheapest. Cold resistance is the easiest to take care of. So much that my own Arcanists are the lowest roll:

A life roll is nice, but the difference in my toon from worst to best roll is 56 life. Nothing build making or breaking...

I was just looking at your toon. It seems you didn't read the whole main post :( you really should. There are so many subtleties to this game...

If you read it fully, you'll notice I said in it you CANNOT use anything with +cold damage (your ring). Because that will cause your Molten Strike do cold damage, breaking Elemental Equilibrium.

This also applies if you run phys-to-light support. Making it so that you CANNOT use anything with +lightning dmg (your other ring)

To make it simple for you, remove/replace anything that has #-# cold/fire/lightning(including minion jewels) and just get #-# MINION PHYSICAL jewels. That's all you want. There res are completely useless and are actually hurting your DPS by a lot.

We also don't benefit from "if you've used a minion skill recently". HoA is an aura we only cast once. Technically we never "use" any minion skill. Again... subtleties in this game.

GL

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know i was screwing myself this badly. I did made some changes to fix it. Appreciate the advice.
"
tompppcjx wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know i was screwing myself this badly. I did made some changes to fix it. Appreciate the advice.

Sure thing. Btw, I meant 'The rest are', not 'There res are', but I u got it ;)

I just checked and ya that looks a lot better. Now to really boost that DPS, you're gonna want to get the highest #-# minion phys. roll you can afford.

I just checked and GG 17-26 minion phys jewels are going for around 2-3EX.

BUT that's why we play the game! to grind cash to improve our toons.

One last, I think you had a jewel with increased attack speed if minion has killed recently. That is actually not a bad stat, it's second priority for DPS after #-# minion phys.
Hello!

I start your build, a some hour ago. It's really amazing and funn. At least GGG make summon on 1 summon who is strong, not 40 summons and you don't see anything.

But in my opinion, Quill Rain is better choice to leveling then melee skill. Really this APS allow us to generate 40 stack with only 3-4 rain of arrow.
Just single target is small problem, i testing barrage. It's not bad but not very good. Barrage stack at very similiar time to rain of arrow. Meybe Concentrated Effect?

Today 65 or more! :

Btw. Quill Rain + Life Gain on Hit + Quiver

atm 45 level and lab... it's waste time just run!!!
Last edited by Polopiryn on Mar 14, 2019, 1:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info