[Guide] Pinning characters to your profile page

"
Arida wrote:
So you simply stole my solution that I posted 4 years ago without any credits? I see...

...what.

Did you just attempt to rebuke someone over using their web browser without crediting you? LOL!

Alright, let's see;

• The thread you linked to was last posted in during 2015.
  • I first visited this forum in August 2016 - one year after your post.
  • The thread you are posting in was created in March 2019 - three years after your post.

It's worse than you think. I don't just use the Inspector window; I have also been using multiple tabs and even gone so far as installing extensions - all without giving you the credit that you, uh, apparently deserve. I shall await correspondence from your solicitor regarding my flagrant... basic usage of my web browser. 🙄
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Did you just attempt to rebuke someone over using their web browser without crediting you?

LUL! No. Learn to read...
So much ignorance...

I don't care what you doing with your browser.
It doesn't matter when you start browsing forum either...
It's literaly first link in google "poe pin characters".
And you "accidentally" came up with a idea/guide 4 years after ggg removed the function to attach all the characters... yeah...
I'm not surprised because people nowadays are ready for anything to earn internet points...
Last edited by Arida on Oct 11, 2019, 5:22:50 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
How many pinned chars can u have

still want to hear this

I have pinned 2 chars in profile, dont wanna lose them
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Arida wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Did you just attempt to rebuke someone over using their web browser without crediting you?

LUL! No. Learn to read...
So much ignorance...

I don't care what you doing with your browser.
It doesn't matter when you start browsing forum either...
It's literaly first link in google "poe pin characters".
And you "accidentally" came up with a idea/guide 4 years after ggg removed the function to attach all the characters... yeah...
I'm not surprised because people nowadays are ready for anything to earn internet points...

Why so upset? LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info