How to pin characters on my profile?

"
Arida wrote:
"
I wonder aswell, as you can see on my profile I did it once, don´t remember how.

Your profile is set to private... Anyway, as mark1030 said it's not possible to select characters at Overview/Character tab. Don't remember that this was ever possible. If this happens for you it's likely was a bug (like when servers are merged). It's possible to pin any character to showcase (achievements pins at the bottom of overview tab). Though there no benefits from it.

oh LOL sorry.. :D removed private profile, now you can check.
There is nothing unusual with your Overview tab.
People in this thread talking about two different things. As mentioned, Overview/Characters tab can not be changed, it's generated dynamically based on the highest level characters (hardcore and standard. 2 characters of 100th levels in your case).
Showcase tab (the one that is below, with the achievements pins) can be configured and it's possible to pin any character to it at any time.
"
Arida wrote:
There is nothing unusual with your Overview tab.
People in this thread talking about two different things. As mentioned, Overview/Characters tab can not be changed, it's generated dynamically based on the highest level characters (hardcore and standard. 2 characters of 100th levels in your case).
Showcase tab (the one that is below, with the achievements pins) can be configured and it's possible to pin any character to it at any time.

This is what I´m talking about
http://imgur.com/ANbIXNV
Yeah, how to pin these characters.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Sep 1, 2015, 2:18:26 PM
There is (was) 3 way to do it:
1 (if I remember correctly) - Legacy way. Before Characters tab (most right with full list) were not implemented with inventory and skills tree is was possible to pin them from there.
2 - Normal way. From Overview/Characters tab. Only possible to pin 2 highest characters.
3 - Hacky way. Hope GGG will not ban me for this since it's not breaking any security but just an interpretation of first method...
Edit page element like this:

And press "add pin" icon.
"
Arida wrote:
There is (was) 3 way to do it:
1 (if I remember correctly) - Legacy way. Before Characters tab (most right with full list) were not implemented with inventory and skills tree is was possible to pin them from there.
2 - Normal way. From Overview/Characters tab. Only possible to pin 2 highest characters.
3 - Hacky way. Hope GGG will not ban me for this since it's not breaking any security but just an interpretation of first method...
Edit page element like this:

And press "add pin" icon.

Okay, thank you for tips.
i dont get it

i have 2x lvl 100 but at the moment i'm playing al lvl 91 character that i wish to add to the overview page

how to do it? i dont even know how i added the second level 100
I don't knwo what's so confusing about this. You can't change your profile characters shown. It is always your top softcore and your top hardcore character. That's it. To change it you need to make another character your top ones either by leveling above the ones shown (impossible at level 100) or deleting the top characters, thus promoting your second highest characters to the top spots. That's all you can do.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info