[3.12] [HC] [SSF] Zombies/SRS Occultist

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
I'm planning on playing SSF SRS in the next league and came across your build. The detail you provide on where to find specific items related to the build are excellent, and a great help.

I hope you intend to update for 3.11 as I'll be coming back here to get your thoughts on the new league.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey, thank you very much for stopping by! I'll surely provide at least a short update if anything relevant changes, probably will put some time into it later in the league too.
Great Build, tried it in HC SSF 3.10 it was a Boss melter! Hope for the 3.11 Update if necessary. Keep it up.
seems like solid guide for srs that i was looking for, going to start with that, good work!
You're leveling guide says to help Alira. Are you regretting later on once you're able to cap your res?

Edit: Saw your explanation further down in the post, thanks.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jun 24, 2020, 8:21:24 PM
Ty for build! Will try to hit lvl 90 in ssfhc. Im std player and now hit lvl 70 easy with your build!
v1tAm1n^
Hi

What you are think about using Femurs of the Saints or The Scourge/Victario's Charity in this build?
Last edited by kobikobe123 on Jun 29, 2020, 9:52:02 PM
"
Nasferatus wrote:
Ty for build! Will try to hit lvl 90 in ssfhc. Im std player and now hit lvl 70 easy with your build!

Best of luck! Took my a few tries to get there for the first time.

"
kobikobe123 wrote:
Hi

What you are think about using Femurs of the Saints or The Scourge/Victario's Charity in this build?

I don't think Femurs of the Saints is a target item for CI characters, which rather would kept their ES shields, but I know it can take you quite far if you play a general summoner.

The Scourge is a niche item at this point and I'd rather recommend crafting your wand, but it has good stats to begin with.

Spectres tend to die and take up gem sockets, so there can be a good reason to use Victario's Charity - but as above, rather not in the case of CI characters. With Necromantic Aegis it provides charges to Raging Spirits very reliably, but it's a big defensive/offensive trade-off. Without it, it still works pretty well for bosses (ex. with Storm Brand), while you get to keep the block chance and other stats.

I'm going to fiddle this League with some hybrid ES/life variants myself - in general they're more flexible regarding unique items.
Hi, would adding M.I on your node do anything good? First time playing a minion based toon..
Any unique shields good to get white to yelliw mapping?
"
demosai00 wrote:
Hi, would adding M.I on your node do anything good? First time playing a minion based toon..
Any unique shields good to get white to yelliw mapping?

MI doesn't really hurt, besides a passive skill point, but you need a more specific setup to reliably benefit from it. Not much about unique shields either, besides the considerations about Victario's Charity above. There's Whakatutuki o Matua, useful to keep spectres alive, but I don't think we invest here into auras enough to make it worth it in general.
Why you use added cold damage?? and you can share new videos clearing maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info