[3.12] [HC] [SSF] Zombies/SRS Occultist

I'm running into dexterity issues. How high should I level hatred and added cold? Should I focus on dexterity on gear?

The build only gets 74 dex from the tree, but level 20 added cold needs 111.
"
Thelody wrote:
I'm running into dexterity issues. How high should I level hatred and added cold? Should I focus on dexterity on gear?

The build only gets 74 dex from the tree, but level 20 added cold needs 111.

Yeah, it needs some dexterity on items, it's similar for strength, so Citrine Amulets can come handy. Items with level 66+ can have mods providing 38+ dexterity, so a single one like that can be sufficient too.
Hello,

I've been trying to get everything for my zombies and SRS and so far have enjoyed it. I just beat act 10 and started doing tier 1 maps. Dealing damage isn't an issue but I do get one shot fairly quickly if I get targeted. I know my resistances are low at the moment, very low but was wondering if this is normal and to pray to the loot gods that I can get better pieces for resistances? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! I also still have to finish the trials to unlock that part of the tree.
"
MyrmsMilk wrote:
Hello,

I've been trying to get everything for my zombies and SRS and so far have enjoyed it. I just beat act 10 and started doing tier 1 maps. Dealing damage isn't an issue but I do get one shot fairly quickly if I get targeted. I know my resistances are low at the moment, very low but was wondering if this is normal and to pray to the loot gods that I can get better pieces for resistances? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! I also still have to finish the trials to unlock that part of the tree.

The baseline is to keep your elemental resistances at 75%, so if they drop even to 50%, then you already take twice as much elemental damage as intended. So yeah, you need to prioritize these modifiers up to some degree.

Looks like you don't utilize the crafting bench in your hideout, which could help with that - if you missed it, talk to Helena in Act 2.

Your life/Energy Shield pool isn't very high for this level too, that's again a matter of the modifiers on your items.

If you don't use any loot filter, even Neversink's regular one from https://www.filterblade.xyz/ can help you with getting through the items. I hope the FAQ section answers any questions.

You play in a trade league, so you might look for some items using https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search. I don't think there's any official tutorial, so maybe just experiment with it.
Awesome, thank you! :)
Thank you for this guide. Not a fan of this league, decided to dust off my low lvl, ssf hc witch. I find spectres too tedious so this guide seems perfect.

One more thing, is dropping spectres for animated guardian with auras a viable option?
Last edited by YUsoEvil on Apr 4, 2020, 8:21:29 AM
"
YUsoEvil wrote:
Thank you for this guide. Not a fan of this league, decided to dust off my low lvl, ssf hc witch. I find spectres too tedious so this guide seems perfect.

One more thing, is dropping spectres for animated guardian with auras a viable option?

Hey, hope it goes well for you! I think the potential numbers are lower than those given by Frenzy & Power Charges, but then again maybe it would be more consistent, so you might try it.
Can I transition to Raise Zombies Necro once I get the uniques and regrets to do so?
"
Skieranee wrote:
Can I transition to Raise Zombies Necro once I get the uniques and regrets to do so?

I believe most of them focus on life and go quite far into the marauder area, so it can be costly and rather requires different rare items, but I guess with enough currency and patience everything is possible. Gems stay mostly the same.
I'm planning on playing SSF SRS in the next league and came across your build. The detail you provide on where to find specific items related to the build are excellent, and a great help.

I hope you intend to update for 3.11 as I'll be coming back here to get your thoughts on the new league.

Thanks for sharing.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jun 6, 2020, 3:19:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info