[3.12] [HC] [SSF] Zombies/SRS Occultist

I'm definitely looking forward to the update. I've had a blast with leveling the CI version and now the other build. I've done necros so often that it is so refreshing to play a minion Occultist build. :D The only other one I've done was an HoA one many leagues ago.
Last edited by Sirielia on Aug 3, 2020, 7:17:08 PM
Cant wait to see some updates for the build. SRS is always fun :)
Slightly surprised no one has considered using the Infernal Legion support on SRS. I mean, they poof pretty fast anyway, this gives them amazing area-effect clearing capability. Does way more damage than More Damage, at any rate. And since you can get a metric ton of them out, each one with their own separate burning aura that stacks... pretty sick DPS.
"
Slightly surprised no one has considered using the Infernal Legion support on SRS. I mean, they poof pretty fast anyway, this gives them amazing area-effect clearing capability. Does way more damage than More Damage, at any rate. And since you can get a metric ton of them out, each one with their own separate burning aura that stacks... pretty sick DPS.

I believe Infernal Legion is commonly used for leveling or as a way to kill your Raging Spirits in Minion Instability builds. Abilities to scale it fall off later on and individual burning effects do not stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info