New Hideouts and Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Synthesis

Why does sanguine hideout look like someone detonated corpses all over it though?
"
GrayNightz wrote:
I'd enjoy more bright spacious hideouts, similar to the lush hideout. But ideally rare and fancier.
I prefer daylight hideouts too. The Sunspire is fabulous. It's big, with lots of space to create interesting places. And it come with the best portal ever.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:

...is that a fricking Dr. Seuss reference?!
In fact it is. What a nice surprise. Good work GGG.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
wow cool guys
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
No loots any more in ur game bros ! 38% discount !!!! 28% !! freeeeeee !!! ads in evry chats non stop !!! GGG sells nothing on poe, only cosmétics but don't allow you to find any good ( except on youtube for a few priviligied ), but you have the possibility to buy stuff in shops ( who are not in relation with GGG lol ) open ur eyes seriously !!
"
kestapop wrote:
No loots any more in ur game bros ! 38% discount !!!! 28% !! freeeeeee !!! ads in evry chats non stop !!! GGG sells nothing on poe, only cosmétics but don't allow you to find any good ( except on youtube for a few priviligied ), but you have the possibility to buy stuff in shops ( who are not in relation with GGG lol ) open ur eyes seriously !!

Translation: I'm terrible at farming. I have no idea how to get items by playing the game, add conspiracy theory here. Also, microtransactions piss me off.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Make hideout that looks like azurite node in delve!!
"
"
kestapop wrote:

Translation: I'm terrible at farming. I have no idea how to get items by playing the game, add conspiracy theory here. Also, microtransactions piss me off.

LMAO
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Snooot wrote:
"
"
kestapop wrote:

LMAO

Gooooood shiitttttttt I had to relog into my account to comment that the roast is on point good job man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info