New Hideouts and Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Messenger warms my heart. I just love seeing that language.

Same. Can't wait for more Harbinger-related content.
Hell to the yes, can't wait !!
Why are the hidouts so spacious? What's the point of this?

Make a hidout for the guild.
[Removed by Support]
nearly time for a new pole in my ho
The Dark Temptation text is the absolute truth. Remember, power comes with responsibility and the weight of some power can crush the soul and shatter the mind. Wonderful.
The Journey quoting Dr. Suess
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 27, 2019, 6:12:41 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Messenger warms my heart. I just love seeing that language.

I have to believe that will all the work that went into Harbinger development that it would be used more.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm as divided on the new hideout as it is itself.

It's a very cool and unique appearance, but...I won't lie, I REALLY wanted a full Lunaris one. It'll do, but...It almost ends up feeling like a "what could have been".
i wish the hideout was just the lunaris tileset

split doesnt really appeal to me as much as the individual sides do
"
Vertal0 wrote:
Is Obliteration getting some secret buff? What's the point in making a card set for such a useless item?

It's not useless. Definitely not. You can make some quite potent inpulsa-esque chaining happen with it, especially with the new holy skills (chaos conversion or added as effects for damage scaling). If you look into it even a little bit, you will realise that it has the potential for some pretty ridiculous shenanigans.

I don't quite get what everyone is complaining about in regards to the hideout. Yes, it may not be full lunaris, but it's very unlikely that these are the only new hideouts.
However, it offers something very amazing for hideout creators, a light source that changes depending on your position in the hideout. That gives it so SO much potential for great creations.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info