New Hideouts and Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Synthesis

Together with the Alone in the Darkness i would like to obtain Death's Demice title aswell <3
"
KhelThuzad wrote:

GGG has several development sections. The graphic artists creating new hideouts/skins/mtx cannot resolve your 'important gameplay issues'.

Amusing how every shill raises the same point how skin/mtx designer cannot resolve this or that.
50 reception girls at the hospital won't fix you hemorrhoids and cancer either, so maybe what's required is more doctors and not those on div cards.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
KhelThuzad wrote:

GGG has several development sections. The graphic artists creating new hideouts/skins/mtx cannot resolve your 'important gameplay issues'.

Amusing how every shill raises the same point how skin/mtx designer cannot resolve this or that.
50 reception girls at the hospital won't fix you hemorrhoids and cancer either, so maybe what's required is more doctors and not those on div cards.

Riight...
100% Lunaris hideout please!
Nice new cards! The harb orbs are a lifesaver when trying to complete the atlas.

Also can you please update the currency tab so it has placeholders for the different orbs and shards from harbinger? Thank ya!

I wish that temple hideout was full Lunaris ;_;. So pretty!
Achievement hunter!
The Sanguine Hideout - would it be free (just rare) or for real cash?

P.s. Seems you have finally realized - how the really badass hideout must look like...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
very nice
Obliteration is one the most common wand drops ... why waste a card making it?
"
Vertal0 wrote:
Is Obliteration getting some secret buff? What's the point in making a card set for such a useless item?

I'm guessing you haven't seen Turn the Other Cheek, then.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
"
kestapop wrote:
No loots any more in ur game bros ! 38% discount !!!! 28% !! freeeeeee !!! ads in evry chats non stop !!! GGG sells nothing on poe, only cosmétics but don't allow you to find any good ( except on youtube for a few priviligied ), but you have the possibility to buy stuff in shops ( who are not in relation with GGG lol ) open ur eyes seriously !!

Translation: I'm terrible at farming. I have no idea how to get items by playing the game, add conspiracy theory here. Also, microtransactions piss me off.

You should be translating at the United Nations. We'd have world peace in no time. ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info