New Hideouts and Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
yes this game becoming the sims...
isnted these useless things when u release resonators and fossils's stash tab?

There are a lot of people that do enjoy creating hideouts an are happy with new tile sets. You dipshit.

thanks for free insult little baby..
there are already a lot of hideout and you don't have time to use all, if u wanna play the sims, download it..
for me it's really stupid to continue to add new hideout when the "normal" players ask for resonator and fossil tab.. so we can order instead random spam in every stash..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Feb 28, 2019, 7:05:07 AM
I hope you guys have plans for favour & decoration cost. Its annoying..
Last edited by NouRiii on Feb 28, 2019, 7:11:36 AM
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

There are a lot of people that do enjoy creating hideouts an are happy with new tile sets. You dipshit.

I love this comunity always polite and ready to talk rather that insulting other people with different ideas :D
Harbinger card looks cool. I hope the Beachhead card also uses harbinger's font/alphabet
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

there are already a lot of hideout and you don't have time to use all, if u wanna play the sims, download it..
for me it's really stupid to continue to add new hideout when the "normal" players ask for resonator and fossil tab.. so we can order instead random spam in every stash..

Ye it is also not cool to call something useless and stupid just because its is too you. Different people, different interests.
And I am pretty sure they know people want a resonator and fossil tab.

P.s You're welcome for the free insult :)
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

I love this comunity always polite and ready to talk rather that insulting other people with different ideas :D

I know, I am awesome ^^
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

There are a lot of people who think that important game related issues come first and only then hideout decorating sims loving dipshits.
Delve Item

Awesome, finally a way to get the items

As it almost feels like the bosses have been removed from the game, unless you need to go REAL deep

300 depth this league with plenty side travel and nothing, in delve getting to that depth gave me 4-5 bosses, 3 Vaal and 2 Abyss.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

There are a lot of people who think that important game related issues come first and only then hideout decorating sims loving dipshits.

GGG has several development sections. The graphic artists creating new hideouts/skins/mtx cannot resolve your 'important gameplay issues'.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

The reaction seems appropriate. Real people went to work every morning to try to make something for folks to enjoy in the new league. They present it, and you, speaking only for yourself, think it's appropriate to declare it useless.

They didn't have to produce anything new -- this or whatever you were hoping for. Imagine if YOU produce these things, present it in a user forum, and it is met with comments like, "this is useless...it's a waste...it's stupid..." Are you more inclined to create things for POE or less? Does it motivate you to care more about what your audience thinks or less? ...So, yeah, I felt like the response was appropriate.

"Anything is stupid except the things I want." Who's the baby? You can express your opinion about priorities without insulting or demoralizing the folks that are working to make new content for the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info