Skill Reveals - Purifying Flame, Wave of Conviction and Divine Ire

"
Haunted_Bacon wrote:
"
Sounds awesome! Please explain Exposure.
This. What separates Exposure from just normally reducing Resistances?
"
Exile009 wrote:
Nothing. This just means you can't stack them....
"
mireigi wrote:
From the wording, Exposure is a debuff on the target, which reduces the targets Cold/Fire/Lightning resistance by 25%, similar to how Weakness to Cold/Fire/Lightning curses function...
Thank you all for your input. I'm curious what other parts of the game are going to see additions or changes to Exposure...or even if Exposure is the way that they'll be changing curses...
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
So many new skills. So many random effects that should probably belong to support gems instead. This game has changed a lot.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKK
POOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
looks like a spell sunder and some cool spells keep it up ggg
Well, Divine Ire - CwC - Wave of Conviction - phys to lightning in a Shaper Staff with as much nonchaos as extra chaos, shaper Items, the new unique Shaper Chestpiece on a Trickster seems like a nice build for me.

Can't wait for next week!
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Do same-element exposures stack? Suppose you use both wave of conviction and scorching ray to proc fire exposure. Will the enemies have -50% fire exposure or still -25%?

Was wondering as well. It's usually fire damage that benefits the most. Imagine: Scorching ray + CwC + Wave of Conviction + Combustion support on a RF character who also wields Malachai's Artifice. IF that stuff all stacks we get -25% + -25% + -19% + -50% achieveable on a 4link and 1 unique. Oh and add in the new shock gloves with a worm flask for a 20% more damage taken on bosses.

Better buff conversion and fire damage, call it a rework and nerf other damage types in the progress... On second note; the rework actually seems decent sofar and i'm crying for no reason. Carry on!

Edit 1: on second read; I seem to be agreeing with some people here that a lot of the new build in interactions of the skills should belong on support gems so we can customize more. Like combustion. Sort off.

Edit 2: pity Wave of Conviction doesn't work with double Innsbury Edge setup; would've been hilarious and niche cause you give up a lot of damage in the process.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Feb 27, 2019, 1:19:41 AM
wave of conviction looks so weak and bad
Me thinks purifying flame shotguns. CoC inquisitor (and no changes to cyclone maybeeee?) gifts from above = pew pew?
Sounds good, looks good art vise, thumbs up in general.
Just scared for the way PoE is headed with the -Resistance being standardized.

I understand the balance perspective to prevent builds from reducing guardians resistances bellow 0, but that's what made PoE... PoE.

If one want's to put up scorching ray totem, apply flammability and elemental weakness, apply combustion effect, have elemental equilibrium from orb of storms(for -50fire/cold res), Then in shroud of lightless link Flameblast with firepen.
THE BOSS SHOULD HAVE NEGATIVE RESISTANCE!!!

Quality of life improvement request: Everyone in mapping parties has Warlords mark curse from shaper ring, but my builds want to use different curse on blasphemy.
MY FRIENDS WONT PLAY WITH ME, CAUSE I REMOVE THEIR WARLORDS MARK!
PLEASE!!!
Buff Blasphemy support to have +1 minimum curses or something.
Second friend is Occultist with temporal chains and enfeeble with Blasphemy support.
When we map together one is screaming "I DONT HAVE MANA"(He needs leach from warlords mark) The second on is screaming(Why is everything moving so fast),
And here i am using projectile weakness blasphemy, and playing alone :(
All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1
good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info