Skill Reveals - Purifying Flame, Wave of Conviction and Divine Ire

Purifying flame doesn't say how much damage is converted to fire, are we safe to assume thats 50%?

Its just interesting you listed the % converted for the other two but not that one?
"
Corrison wrote:
How does Purifying Flame targeting work on console? Is it always going to hit the closes mob to you? Seems like a waste of the AoE blast...

Based on the description it will target where you aim, similar to how Shield Charge works. There might be a minimum distance that it will travel. Upon impact, all enemies standing on Consecrated Ground will take damage.
Wave of Conviction Totem build? Mmmmm...
First build will be this for me :

Divine Ire + Cast while channeling + wave of conviction
Do same-element exposures stack? Suppose you use both wave of conviction and scorching ray to proc fire exposure. Will the enemies have -50% fire exposure or still -25%?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
nice glitter effects.

guess we playing 10fps league the next 3 month ;)
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on Feb 26, 2019, 7:57:47 PM
Wtf are you doing ggg? It's getting worse each league. I have no words.
what the hell is exposure again?
Looks badass!
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Do same-element exposures stack? Suppose you use both wave of conviction and scorching ray to proc fire exposure. Will the enemies have -50% fire exposure or still -25%?

The entire point of changing Scorching Ray and Frost Bomb to 'exposure' is so that they won't stack with Wave of Conviction's (or any other sources of exposure that come in the future).

They don't want you to be able to stack up massive amounts of -res by pairing wave of conviction with SR or FB. This gives them design space to add more 'exposure' stuff to other skills or mechs in the future to grant -res utility without fear of powercreeping too much stacking -res into the game.

"
I was actually pretty hyped for wave of conviction

You guys just threw it into the dumpster

All it is now, is a worse version of freezing pulse

"
However, casting the skill again ends the current wave after a short time. This means that you can choose to cast the skill infrequently to hit a large area, or frequently to get more damage but less effective range before the duration ends.

Like why would anyone want to use a skill that punishes high cast speed

FFS

It still scales fine on cast speed at close range, you just wouldn't be able to spam it vs enemies at long range. Considering the massive aoe potential they gave it, that's pretty fair.

Besides, who needs multiple casts for clearing anyway.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 26, 2019, 7:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info