Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:

Sidenote: The post purchase rationalization of you whale types is flat out scary. Is this how it is with everything? Like if I spend enough money at walmart am I gonna start being anti union? I wouldn't know, I've been essentially broke my whole adult life.

Why don't you buy shares of tencent instead? Serious question.

Serious answer: I only trade in domestic shares, and I'm in Australia. Also, buying into something ridiculously successful is bad investing -- the trick is to buy into them BEFORE the price share goes through the roof.

As for the rest, I don't determine the price points of mtxes -- I think they're far too high as well. Feel free to scour my history to find evidence of such, or just take my word for it. BUT I do understand why they are where they are. Other games that have cheaper mtxes also sell a lot more convenience or outright 'pay to win' level items, so they can rely on those for more consistent income. When the vast majority of your income comes from voluntary, aesthetic mtxes, you have to set the prices at a premium and market them as luxury items.

To be clear, I was pissbroke for my 20s (I'm 41 now; I inherited a certain amount at the age of 33), and worked shitkicker jobs both before and after that. I am neither blind to my good fortune nor inclined to take any of it for granted. What I did for GGG was an anomaly, and as long as they remain true to their original ethics mtx-wise (regardless of the Tencent Acquisition, although that is obviously related), I will continue to 'rationalize' their decisions.

Please do not insult my serious response with personal attacks, should you be so inclined. I am one of the most outspoken critics of TencentGGG on here, and have been for years. But when it comes to mtx pricing, that's their prerogative. I am sure they study the numbers endlessly and have decided on a pricing model that best satisfies their needs. You have to remember, and this brings it full circle, they have to satisfy their investors as well...and now that this means a soulless Chinese Megacorp and not, yknow, friends and family, the need to meet those demands is more pressing than ever.

Very well said and you should be proud of that ruler title. People are so quickly to complain and they do that to every company but show they are un-loyal dogs picking for bones. IF Innomen had any knowledge on GGG i doubt he would make such a comment.
I for one take the best method with letting my wallet talk, i don't buy/fund games from a company policy i dont like and im not even strict. Most people do and just complain after lol, well dont expect much change (pun intended). Id suggest you give it a try Innomen, you'll be in a much better mood. Also you are lucky to have gotten such an honest, mature response.Also you said you werent going to reply, you did, you say you dont wanna get notified then dont come check the thread lol...really? Go for a walk.
That goes for the rest of the children with keyboards.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Now for the actual comment...

Thanks for the rotation in sales and notifications. Good to now we dont have to pay full price ;) ;) ;)

- Thanks GGG
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
best nice
Mmmm
o.0
Nice.
nice best
best very need!
This is very thoughtful timing, given it follows a new supporter pack release myloweslife. +1 to you guys.
Last edited by ereiwein on Sep 20, 2019, 1:11:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info