Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

But...I already spent my supporter points on more stash tabs. Need to sort out all that new gear coming from Betrayal.
"
Innomen wrote:

Case in point:

"
Unknown_User wrote:
they probably have a better sense of the business and economics of pricing structures than you do...

This guy somehow thinks we're making suggestions with the intent of giving GGG MOAR PROFITS.

He literally, cannot understand, that our interests conflict with the corporation's interests.

Drink that in. Some people, are so molded by this whole ideology they've lost the ability to theory of mind alternatives. It is now outside their scope of possible experience. Like seeing infrared or hearing ultrasound.

Err, this reminds me of when people say they're open minded but then say that they're the only ones that are right...

And it's funny that you talk about someone not understanding something, when you didn't even understand the point of my post.

I'm not sure you're really interested in whatever is it you think you're interested in. It seems like you just want to rant about how everyone is wrong except you.

Edit: just to be clear, I didn't take your page 1 post to be anything about "value and pricing" in the business context, so my comment actually didn't apply to your post in that sense. My post does apply to you and your post in a different context, but if you don't see why, then I'll just shut up and move on.
Last edited by Unknown_User on Feb 22, 2019, 5:06:56 PM
yesss. i ever wanted a sheep pet, wait?!?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
A wise word for noobs.

If you see a skill get a MTX, its going dumpster, meaning you'll never.. ever.. ever.. use that skill again, so you just wasted your real world cash.

The fact that all mtx are about 700-800% over priced is beside the point..... (IT's NOT).

Its one thing to 'support' something, its another to be taken advantage of.
Pls dont remove Non-Chaos Added as Chaos craft mod from crafting bench!
Keep that and all mods in craft bench, but increase cost mod and thats it!

Add more veiled mods with minions buffs and more!

Buff minions and summoners!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
very good!!thx
best very need!
very need!
thx
GOOD NICE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info