Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

Not even free box for spending points.....
"
Innomen wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is very thoughtful timing, given it follows a new supporter pack release. +1 to you guys.

edit: both invisible buff and vanishing dye on sale! Can never have too many of those. Yoink!

Yeah great, trick a bunch of newbs into buying discount skill effects only to find AFTER the patch notes they can't ever use them if they plan on making it past the atoll or whatever t1 will be after the next reshuffle.

Can someone please explain to noob what this means? Skill effects can't be used to go past tier 1 map? I don't understand.
"

Yeah great, trick a bunch of newbs into buying discount skill effects only to find AFTER the patch notes they can't ever use them if they plan on making it past the atoll or whatever t1 will be after the next reshuffle.

"

Can someone please explain to noob what this means? Skill effects can't be used to go past tier 1 map? I don't understand.

"

No, Innomen is saying that only a few skills are viable beyond that point, and that most skill mtxes are for skills that aren't. In other words, their real argument isn't with the mtxes, but the game balance. Which is why I ignored it.

Exactly, the notion that most of the content in the game cannot be beaten with almost every primary damage skill is actually a "noob" point of view. Which is why I'm glad the angry idiot on page one will be ignored by GGG.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Last edited by Ghostseer on Feb 22, 2019, 12:19:56 AM
I'm so torn about those Private Leagues.
I see the benefits from private leagues, but in my eyes they are overshadowed by player base segmentation which hc/sc already brings in abundance.

Tbh I never thought GGG would take the exclusion road of ssf (as an actual implemented mode) and now private play, but apparently we need to split the community into smaller groups.

Is this really what people want? to be able to shut out the community to some degree?
Last edited by daFalk on Feb 22, 2019, 2:23:30 AM
Adder's Claw 160 -> 50 yay! Wanted to buy it for so long. And with Sunspire set and weapon effect it looks so awesome <3
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
Can I be frank?

The items you reduced - those should be their full time prices. I am saving for a supporter pack but you almost tempted me - especially the footprints which usually seem overpriced.

These prices for the sale just "feel" right in terms of being permanent.

Just my 2 cents.

I feel the same but apparently, the majority of PoE players seem to think that the prices are fair to be that high because it's a F2P game and they should price it as high as they want since it doesn't affect gameplay.

IMO all thy need to do is lower the prices and their sales would go up insanely, it's not like it's a physical commodity, it's just an abstract value, they wouldn't lose anything, just gain quantity over quality of sales, which makes more players happy, and they don't lose money in the process.

my 2 cents here as well :)
...wow GGG! What a bunch of cheap & ugly selection you put on "50" sale, right before launching a very big expansion. Same items you're trying to sell/resell for almost 2 years. Maybe this time a bunch of noobs would jump in, enough for you to finally make a killing from selling your crappy low tier items. I am watching your tendency curb for a while now, enough to make me think twice before I'd depart of my hard earn money. Slowly but surely you are becoming a P2W game, despite numerous "improvements" to the game. The supporter packs sells, are becoming more numerous and expensive as ever before - that's usually happening when game companies are becoming slaves to "Giant Corp. Ltd" or Tercent or whatever, fuck you?! They (aka your owners) will suck the life of y'all, and when you GGG will wake up it will be too late, because we all be gone or playing another game, and you'll be left to shut of the lights saying to yourself, "meh!..we've been too greedy!.
All I wanted, is to play a nice game, and I'm with you almost from the beginning, logging in 5000+ hours, but lately everything became a grind. Betrayal is a huge grind , especially if you want to accomplish the majority of challenges, not to mention that every 3 months the game's radically changing, as like I have to learn a new game every time. In about 2 weeks the same is gonna happen, another significant game change, it's like starting anew every 3 month or so, but pouring more money into it than before, "to support the game or GGG, or whatever... fuck you?! That thing was plausible in the beginning a few years ago, now is becoming a PAY 2 WIN scheme. A really insidious one, who gets you slowly, and before to realize it, too late - your money IS gone!.
How about new content, real content, (ie. Grim Dawn) or do not change a thing, let it be, same skills , same gems, give people time enough to enjoy the new things you just added to the game. I can't remember when was the last time I've played my characters in STANDARD league. What I'm supposed to do with them ? Just for show? a bunch of lvl 90 chars just sitting there, my tabs are full with uniques gathered across 3 leagues, don't have time to sell or use them in Standard league. So, why bother ? If you GGG acknowledge that PoE is a P2W type of game, I have nothing to complain about, because I know what I'm getting into, and I'll stay if I'd like it or leave. I'm perfectly fine with that.But as long as everything you do, is not making sense to me anymore, allow me to be an angry exile.
So, at the end of my rant, I have one more thing to say... GGG Please wake the hell up ! C'mon now!
still waiting when razor axe will be in these 50point sales...
48;49;46;47;58;72;79;83;52;72;52;87;66;87;96;70;86;96;80;89;96;95;90;94;93;83;85;91;95;88;94;92;94;86;83;94;95;95;95;91;94;98;87;88;92;96;89;88;94;96;80;92;94;92;96;84;90;75;86;91;95;94;94;95;95
no free mistery box spending any points again?
Adder's claw 160- 50 points best deal ever.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info