Name inconsistent on Synthesised Items

From ZiggdD's video, we see the Synthesised Items does NOT have a word "Synthesised" appear before the base's name (Glorious Plate with gain endurance charge while got hit)
But from the official site, The Synthesiser part, we DO have a word "Synthesised" appear before the base's name (Synthesised Sapphire Ring, etc.).
Which one is correct? Or both may appear in the game? Does this difference prevent us from chancing the new bases to the uniques of such bases?
Please at least give some information about which set of word shall we believe in.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2019, 9:02:25 AM
"Synthesised" in front of the base type is correct, sometimes the footage is a little outdated is all.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
"Synthesised" in front of the base type is correct, sometimes the footage is a little outdated is all.

Ty for reply, but does this affect using a chancing orb, or it is just texture difference?
"
jbdcr wrote:
"
Novynn wrote:

Ty for reply, but does this affect using a chancing orb, or it is just texture difference?

Need answers, if its posible chancing syntethised baseitems or not..
You won't be able to chance synthesised base items.
"
Novynn wrote:

Thanks a lot!
How about chancing items with a fractured mod(s)? Does the mod remain if we chance it to a unique? Sorry if these will be (or already planned to be) covered in QA later but I'm just too curious about them.
Also, I see icon inconsistent with those synthesised items and the new unique ring posted today. What affects the appearance of the icon? Like if we double corrupt an item with synthesis icon and it becomes shaper/elder item, what will the icon like?
Last edited by jbdcr on Feb 24, 2019, 7:55:01 PM
An item with fractured mods can't become normal, so you won't be able to chance them.
:GGG,You FORGOT me.

:GGG,REMEMBER ME.

:GGG,Dont FORGOT me.

:GGG,
Last edited by xyf1 on Feb 24, 2019, 8:43:32 PM
"
Novynn wrote:
An item with fractured mods can't become normal, so you won't be able to chance them.

ty for your reply! rip for Ziggyd words about using alc though.
"
Novynn wrote:

Thanks for the definitive answer. Can you please ensure that players can't attempt this?

Someone will ragequit after 20000 scour/chances on a Synth Glorious Plate.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info