Skill Rework - Storm Burst

"
Sweezog wrote:
This is an entirely new skill. Why do you have to kill storm burst in the process of releasing this one? I liked storm burst

Exactly my thoughts.

Just create new skill, find proper name for it - "Holy Storm" or whatever. Why do you need to remove existing skill with unique mechanics?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
are being

"rebalanced" I hate that word!!!

You may find a new word,for what you like to destroy
In this game
The skill seems fairly pointless as-is. By the time you start to do any damage, enemies will have already walked up to you and killed you.
Aww...and here I was hoping Freeze Mine would finally be reworked. :p

"
It now deals Physical damage with half converted to Lightning

LUL! This is such a lame way of buffing skills. So rather than just balancing damage scaling mechanisms between conversion and direct elemental/chaos skills, you're just gonna start changing all the skills into conversion ones? Lame...
HAHAHA holy shit Bex, this was gonna be my league starter for next season and I cant' tell if it's buffed or nerfed.

https://pastebin.com/jhPvQb1X

You killed my entire build. Time to find a new starter. RIP.
Last edited by UglyStru on Feb 18, 2019, 8:30:46 PM
The real winner is global illum, holy god that looks good.

But spells are currently meta AF, I hope underused projectile and melee skills get love now.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I thought today was the news of the new league and supporter packs?

Sadly GGG have started announcing their announcements in US time, not NZ time, so it's actually tomorrow.

sad not MY time...today already 19
area and duration skill, with phys conversion, this is gonna be out of control, +4 from chest temple corruption, then get all the phys conversion, one shot everything?
A lot of us can't view the video. WebM is the most widely supported format for html5 video, followed by Ogg Theora Vorbis; mp4 is a proprietary patent-encumbered garbage format guaranteed to exclude at least some of your probable audience, so please stop using it.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
looks pretty cool

but making every spell phys based? doesnt seem healthy for caster/melee balance i think
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info