Skill Rework - Storm Burst

Betrayal should last at least ONE MONTH more. Any league should last at least 4 months. It is not a race. You make new players quit the game by ruining their first char in the middle of levelling.
Last edited by argazedon on Feb 19, 2019, 4:12:13 PM
So now, the new rebalance meta is making all spell deal physical damage? Flame totem deal physical and now storm burst? Next thing you know, Ice orb and Winter orb will do physical? Instead of that, should of added a new way to make converserion ( instead of light -> cold -> fire -> chaos, made it be eitherway. fire -> cold -> light -> chaos etc.) Or actually add a new source of damage called Holy with this expansion.

Also, I wanted to get the aura for betrayal, but there's just too much rng and grinding to do to even get 24. So, make it possible to the people who don't have their lifetime to play? It's nearly always the same problem every league.
this will be a dead league until the spell nerf is reversed. no one wants to sit there casting at one pack of monsters for an hour that is what diablo is for. people don't use self cast simply for the reason that spellcasters are far too squishy and standing still casting means you're dead 99% of the time. this is going to be an awful and dead league right from the start, r.i.p spells you'll be missed. doubt i'll ever pay this game again until it's reversed all the fun has just been sucked out all because of listening to that brain damaged quin fuckwit.
Aaaand another fucking physical to elemental damage conversion ...

*sigh*

Was the 'old' game design team fired and now a conpletely different team is coming up with that **** ?

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 20, 2019, 3:01:19 AM
a storm brand-like skill with channeling
are you finally running out of ideas?
is channeling the new thing now?
if yes then why arent you pushing it more?
if no then why are you reworking skills in ways of already existing ones?
i dont get what youre doing by this point
as always fix your shit already you lost oversight confess already
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
GGG u added new custom implicit mods to minions? I hope u did!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I dont know, either they picked a terrible video for this skill, or I really do not like it.
There needs to be a play button for the sane people that disallow autoplay in their browser (something which should be the default anyways).

Looks like a spell (and therefore by default better) version of blade flurry. ;)
Last edited by dyneol on Feb 20, 2019, 3:54:14 PM
Well.. Not that im affected by this at all basicly, since i did never play storm burst, but there is so much wrong here..

Why do you need to take out an existing skill for this, obviously completely new, thing? There are people who love those skills even if they are not played that much..
Whats next? Spectral Throw? Lightning Arrow? I mean if i cant be sure that my favourite skill will still be there next month why even bother playing anymore at all?

What exactly is doing the physical damage on this skill? Are the lightning balls really that heavy? I mean its not like they are traveling at light speed either..
Is there no reasoning anymore what kinds of spells do what type of damage? I mean will arc be 50% phys 50% fire in 3.7 and firestorm 50% phys and 50% cold?
Why not right?

Probably the best if you roll back to breach league and start again from there..
Last edited by chrdong on Feb 21, 2019, 1:59:08 PM
"
chrdong wrote:
Well.. Not that im affected by this at all basicly, since i did never play storm burst, but there is so much wrong here..

Why do you need to take out an existing skill for this, obviously completely new, thing? There are people who love those skills even if they are not played that much..
Whats next? Spectral Throw? Lightning Arrow? I mean if i cant be sure that my favourite skill will still be there next month why even bother playing anymore at all?

What exactly is doing the physical damage on this skill? Are the lightning balls really that heavy? I mean its not like they are traveling at light speed either..
Is there no reasoning anymore what kinds of spells do what type of damage? I mean will arc be 50% phys 50% fire in 3.7 and firestorm 50% phys and 50% cold?
Why not right?

Probably the best if you roll back to breach league and start again from there..

I couldn't disagree more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info