PLEASE HELP !

can I has ur moneys
If you don't mind I'd like to have your Dying Sun and Might of the Meek/Unnatural instinct jewel so I can sell them for currency so I can for once finish a build. I play too little to farm enough currency quickly enough. Or if you want to give straight up currency, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sucks that happened to you though, all because of a meme. Hope you can still find joy in gaming in some other way if you're stopping PoE then.

*Edit* Never mind I already see that someone claimed the exact 3 items, sadly, if you're willing then maybe some straight up exalts so I can buy the last items for my build would still be greatly appreciated. If not then still I wish you good luck in your further gaming future.

Also don't be discouraged, there's plenty other games out there, I'd preach Path of Exile to convince you to stay but you look like you've made up your mind. *Edit*
Last edited by BOERjos on Feb 13, 2019, 7:22:42 AM
READ !! 3 ITEMS MAX PER PERSON !

Helm + GLoves already someone has commented so they gone !

I AM LEAVING HOME NOW ! 1-2 HOURS BACK ! ALL ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN TO FASTEST COMMENTER !

WHY QUIT !

"Greetings,

I'm really sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it isn't technically possible for us to restore or return lost items. I really do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you, but it simply isn't possible.

Regards,
Brian"

THATS WHY - litterlay people who created the game say there is nothing to do about it - in game they control every aspect of ! BULLSHIT ! THEY DONT GIVE A FOX ABOUT PLAYERS ! THEY JUST WANT THEIR MONEY !
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Last edited by TeaAichSee on Feb 13, 2019, 7:02:19 AM
im new in game . please can i take ur currency fusing and chromatics maybe. for doing my first crafting plx ?
Last edited by Sansorein on Feb 13, 2019, 7:04:23 AM
I would like 50ex, please. (or any other quantity of currency you care to give away, for that matter, ex, chaos, whatever.)
And your watchers eye, and the molten strike gem.
Last edited by alcauchy on Feb 13, 2019, 7:06:21 AM
I would also like your watchers eye as my 3rd itewm or Unnatural Instict!
I'd love to try out your helmet if you're giving it away.
If not, the dying sun could be used too.
Or just exalts, obviously !

Sad to hear what happened to you, shit happens. Take a break a maybe come back in a league or two :)

PS : If all is taken, watchers eye please ? Or the nail hail ring ? Or the +1 tabula rasa.
Last edited by georgesdenu on Feb 13, 2019, 7:09:21 AM
Sad to hear it.
Iwould like your BELT, Brood Blood JEWEL and WHISPERING GLOBE JEWEL.

Thanks.
Brian,

Man, I can feel your pain, similar issue had to me playing HC, but instead it was a server crash which ripped all my items to standard.

BTW looks like a lot of ppl are editing their original post and listing items that were already listed by others.

When you check time stamps please check edit time stamps as well!

Regards,

Jason

As you can see from the other posts, I asked for the watchers eye when I first made my post, then edited 5min later to add the molten strike and make the currency thing more general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info