PLEASE HELP !

I dont't know if there is any point in doing this but ur instability in game lost my items !

I did 100+ uber elder runs - all the same - after killed elder and shaper - i throw 1 of my uber items on ground - seen a lot of people doing it and SEEMS to give better drops - it might not have any effect - BUT the 1st time - again THE 1ST TIME i had no portals left, in 100+ runs i threw my chest and amu on ground - the game crased to deskop - with 800x600 res and all on low or oFF.

Your instability lost me 2 100exa items ! Please tell me i will have those items back !

I have a person who was with me, died inside and print screened my items after crash cause there were no portals.

Im wondering why no crash when i had portals left - VERY VERY WIERD !

He will post the pictures here ! I am waiting for a response i have invested very much in those specific 2 items and i would really like them back - so i dont feel to be completley honest SCAMMED by game bad mechanics !

PLEASE HELP AND FIX THIS !

I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Last edited by TeaAichSee on Feb 13, 2019, 6:21:07 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 1:05:18 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is genuinely hilarious.

Typical troll! PLEASE SHUT UP IF U ARE NOT FROM DEV TEAM I LOST MORE THAN U HAVE IN ALL CHARS !
Wait, you put items on the floor, because you *thought* you'd get better drops, and you lost them due to instance crashes?

Why would you do such a thing?

That's like saying I put some money on the floor outside overnight because a person told me to, and the next day it wasn't there. WTF World?!

C'mon man.. be sensible.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is genuinely hilarious.

I LOST MORE THAN U HAVE IN ALL CHARS !

True, but do you want to compare RL investment portfolios next or do you want to keep this little dick-swinging contest to virtual things in a computer game?

Sorry, but you threw it on the ground. Guess they weren't part of your system.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!

Just please shut up no lifer and mind ur own bussines with ur lvl 30 chars ! stop trolling where u werent invited

We did all the guardians and temple before and there was no crash but only happened during the Uber elder fight. Kindly help him and get him his items back!!!
"
Wait, you put items on the floor, because you *thought* you'd get better drops, and you lost them due to instance crashes?

Why would you do such a thing?

That's like saying I put some money on the floor outside overnight because a person told me to, and the next day it wasn't there. WTF World?!

C'mon man.. be sensible.

[Removed by Support] This is a real problem the the game created - not me - if the game was stabel - i wold have had no problems ! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 13, 2019, 6:15:31 AM
"
H3LLblaZ3R wrote:

We did all the guardians and temple before and there was no crash but only happened during the Uber elder fight. Kindly help him and get him his items back!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

MESSAGE FOR THE DEVS - PLEASE CHECK THE EXACT ROLLS AND SEE THEY ARE NOT IN GAME ANY MORE - THE WERE ONLY ROLLS LIKE THAT ! PLEASE HELP ! I AM NOT SCAMMING OR TROLLING - THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS GAME CRASH FOR NO REASON AND NO MESSAGE !
I have my profile public so does he - please chheck this is not a stupid joke !

Might have been my stupid move - to do what i have done 100 times with no problems - but i didnt lost my items...the game did....cause with no crash i would have picked them up right after....
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
This is a real problem the the game created - not me - if the game was stabel - i wold have had no problems !

Ok, so. If you knew the game has stability problems, as you're so expressing, Why are you throwing items on the ground. You seem pretty adamant that the game is so unstable, it so messed up.. that you MUST have had problems before now, else you surely wouldn't have risked your items.

I'm not trolling you buddy (does trolling you to you mean disagreeing?). Just trying to get my head around the fact of you throwing your items on the floor in chance of "something that someone said".

Whilst we're on the topic of "something that someone said". go try your luck with fusings at Kuduku. There's a reason why that prophecy exists and gives fusings!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
(does trolling you to you mean disagreeing?)

(yes. Mostly I'm just seeing how much attention I can get this thread before the devs see that hilarious signature. I rarely post like this but come on...HE THREW IT ON THE GROUND.)

Strike that.. Too early for me. Lol.
Last edited by Karix86 on Feb 13, 2019, 6:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info