Voice Acting in Path of Exile

The 19 new voices are great, but how about giving the 7 exiles voiced reactions for acts 5 through 10...?
"
Jinx11 wrote:
Oh, and best voice currently in the game is EASILY Utula. Smooth AF.

Yeah Bro! Utula's voice is choice ay?
Thanks for bring all the unique voices to PoE.
And I like Guff. okay, don't get me wrong. xD
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
"
despite growing up in New Zealand, Bex sounds like an alien

shots fired
I was SO EXCITED to see the title of this post!

I've want voice acting after act 4 so badly...

Oh..
"
Einhar captured the hearts of the community ?????
That guy gets the prize for the most annoying character ever on PoE. Please allow us to kill him in the next expansion.

Yours is a lonely opinion. Feel free to look up the number of threads praising Einhar either here or on Reddit. Here's an example from just this league - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4a333/einhar_loves_everyone_thats_why_we_love_him/
"
Einhar is a goofball, and it's easy to love a goofball, especially when they're harmless.

Dude Einhar straight up fucking one-shot a ghost I was trying to kite over to a pack.

Harmless? Yeah OK dude like nukes everything for me even when I don't want him to.

Cool insights! I love Einhar. Now you just need to adjust beast back to its former glory.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Feb 12, 2019, 9:02:18 PM
"
mucker wrote:
With the Syndicate and Jun what you tried to do was cool but didn’t take in to account the reality of gameplay. Each of them announcing themselves when they join the fight, Jun talking back, then saying something when they die, and the Jun talking shit all becomes a super jumbled mess when you have the dps to kill them quickly. The sayings announcing themselves should be way shorter, maybe shorter the more members are going to join in. Jun’s sayings could be way less frequent.

That's more an issue with the league itself. Syndicate encounters were meant to be like boss fights, which take a while. The lines are fine if that's how it plays out. The problem is how badly they made the rewards scale, resulting in players mostly fighting them in low level areas where you just 1-shot them. This won't be as much of an issue once the league is over and we can only encounter them in maps (presumably), albeit even then it'll still be a problem if just spamming low level maps is the best strategy. Hopefully they'll fix the reward structure to disincentivize that.
Would be happy to see a list of voice actors and who they voice.
"
ssm016 wrote:
Was the same actor who voiced Piety used for Aisling Laffrey?

Yes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info