Bex's Four-Year Community Manager Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Bex!

Keep up the great work and never stop making bloopers (they are... my precious)!!! :D
Congratulations bex!
4 years... that's a long time if you think about it. I only really started playing around that time, despite having created the account much earlier.
Thank you for all your work. I and the whole community really appreciate it.

At this point, path of exile wouldn't be the same without you. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Happy Anniversary, and may the Lord Jesus continue to bless the work of your hands :)
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Congratulations Bex

Keep up the great work and please do what you can to ensure the developers don't ever get lazy. The game is quite fantastic but could be way better, starting with fixing all the persisting defects and poor game design choices.

Enjoy, cheers.
DLA
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Great member of the community.
Saved
Happy meme-versary Bex :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
congratz
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Happy A. Bex :)
Congratulations, Bex. Stay awesome.
Happy Anniversary Bex!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info