Bex's Four-Year Community Manager Anniversary

Gz Bex
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Azarhiel wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
starcv1907 wrote:

You dont have a single supporter transaction yet you complain about a game for which you have to pay for having different mods available for it....

if you don't like the game as much as you imply stop playing no one is forcing you

Since when is buying supporter packs necessary no voice complaints? The game is free to play, know what free means?

'If you don't like ...' is so lazy, come up with something fancier.
If you don't like water with copper, don't drink it. See how it works?

So yes, dear publisher/devs, don't add stuff to the game if ther's no intention to expand/rework inventory. If it means going payed route so be it. Tiny ass inventory, tiny ass stash. Other arpgs have less stuff to deal with and bigger inventories, what there is now just doesn't work.

From all ARPG's i've played since Diablo I, all arpg's have a limited inventory space and a limited inventory stash.
As of my knowledge, only Titan Quest and Grim Dawn have a decent stash space and inventory management is the same for all.

Online games are once again different. You don't have do have a lot of items and yet all my MMO's stashes are full of useless things i keep in the case of... They dont sell stash spaces, but you pay a 15$ sub fee and expansions every 6 month... The only MMO that gives tyou infinite stash space is EvE Online, and the trade off is : stashes are localized in a space system, not accessible from everywhere.

In Path of Exile, either you have stashes to have no problem, or you filter what items you take for what you need at the moment. I see no problems in bying stash space. My only real poroblem here is the clunky trading system...

It's very simple: when Poe was released stash/inv were enough for items available, now it isn't. There is no rocket science about this simple fact.
In Grim dawn there is auto sort inv so you don't have to solve a jigsaw mumbo jumbo puzzle to put item there even if there is enough free space.

"
starcv1907 wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
starcv1907 wrote:

You dont have a single supporter transaction yet you complain about a game for which you have to pay for having different mods available for it....

if you don't like the game as much as you imply stop playing no one is forcing you

Since when is buying supporter packs necessary no voice complaints? The game is free to play, know what free means?

'If you don't like ...' is so lazy, come up with something fancier.
If you don't like water with copper, don't drink it. See how it works?

So yes, dear publisher/devs, don't add stuff to the game if ther's no intention to expand/rework inventory. If it means going payed route so be it. Tiny ass inventory, tiny ass stash. Other arpgs have less stuff to deal with and bigger inventories, what there is now just doesn't work.

You make a useless point, water and minerals are essential to life whereas a video game is not. Too many miserable people on the forums incessantly complaining about dumb things 24/7 about a free to play game....yes IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY IT and dont come to a congratulatory anniversary forum to bitch...keep your trolling to the regular forums

Says if you don't like something.. and then doesn't like something and starts yapping and bitching.

If you like everything - go play, what are you doing here, our little illogical inconsistent friend.
~❀♡❀~ Happy Anniversary ~❀♡❀~
"
Says if you don't like something.. and then doesn't like something and starts yapping and bitching.

If you like everything - go play, what are you doing here, our little illogical inconsistent friend.

you legitimately make no sense...you're complaining about the game yet i have no qualms with it only with your stupid complaints....worst part is you don't even understand that concept...you can't even string a coherent statement together..please save our brain cells from seeing any more of your wise advice and go back to grim dawn
Last edited by starcv1907 on Feb 14, 2019, 6:56:12 PM
Congratulations!

What an interesting read and although i just recently gave PoE a "serious go" (Betrayal release), i don't know much about the game, yet, you seem like a very nice person and definitely well fit for the position.

Also,

"
It's the same as when I buy someone a present. I hate waiting until a particular occasion to give it to them. I want them to have it right away!

... literally could have come from my wife. It's also so funny to see her being so eager about revealing what present she has for me.
"
starcv1907 wrote:
"

you legitimately make no sense...you're complaining about the game yet i have no qualms with it only with your stupid complaints....worst part is you don't even understand that concept...you can't even string a coherent statement together..please save our brain cells from seeing any more of your wise advice and go back to grim dawn

You don't like what I have to say and keep bitching, yet per your own advice you should get lost.
I want poe to become better that's why I made a post.
You can continue with 'hype', 'pog' and other useless trash in every MTX thread.
It's fun to celebrate oneself, but this thread has been on the GG forums nearly as long as you have Bex, why has it not had a single official response in ANY of the 96 pages of posts? Isn't that just a teeny bit embarrassing as a CM?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1933509
Last edited by Corvonas on Mar 13, 2019, 6:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info