[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
I have been running Storm Brand on 4 with Lightning Spire Trap on 4 at this point. Before adding the trap I was really struggling with Act bosses. After adding it, no issues at all. Also have Herald of Thunder (had to drop Wrath because it suddenly started reserving 70% of mana rather than 50% - not sure why.) Not at end game quite yet but ran Cruel Lab no issues at 55.

you have it linked with arcane surge most likely.

To thi3n or anyone else, i think the dual-wield circle in templar is for sure worth grabing. Either half the circle on the right for 4 points, or even the full circle for 6. I'm curious what would be a good chunk of 4 or 6 points (plus two travel nodes) to omit in order to skill here?

Thanks!

Any better I can do to improve these dags?
is divinarius viable choice and how far it can push the character?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Loving the build so far, just started Red maps with it.. and no major issues so far. Started with Vaal Spark build.. and it is bugged ATM.. this was an easy transition, Thank You!

Only issue I had was some of the Uber lab trails were difficult and just tore through mana / life.. but other than that it has been a good build.

My Gear at this point:

Spoiler

For those who are stating you are having damage issues.. once you finish Cruel lab, and get a diamond flask.. that will take care of most of it.l. then once you hit 40%+ on crit chance, you wont need the flask outside of single targeting.
Last edited by Baugoti on Mar 11, 2019, 5:18:18 PM
Vert nice thorough build guide.
thanks, just did uber elder 1st try, died twice at last 10% cuz bad
got this badboy, gona use it for myself Kappa
Thank you so much for this! Just stared playing POE earlier today and so far have been following this guide. So far everything is good!
First of all thx for the great guide, having lots of fun with it.

But here is my question, you mention getting +1/+2 frenzy on gear but where do you generate frenzy charges? i could not find the part of your gear/skills where you can generate the.

ty
Going to try this build out today. Guide looks very sweet. Props.
"
TheShayaan wrote:
H. The only things I did different was not get MoM because It made me die from not being able to attack and also not having that much mana from wrath.

Got same issues . What did you go for insed MoM?? Any sugetions??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info