[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Thinking of going CI after I get 3-4k+ ES, should I replace 1 of the gems in the 6 link with Energy leech?
I feel like this build is outdated? The PoB is not up to date with pathing and the skills gems in this topic do not correspond with the gems in Pob
"
Wonkie wrote:
I feel like this build is outdated? The PoB is not up to date with pathing and the skills gems in this topic do not correspond with the gems in Pob
From one of his other guides.

" Why is your PoB different?

I am always experimenting with the build and the guide is simply a guideline. I have tried a deep delving build that was using a dual Ichimonji setup for fortify swapping and using Dying Sun and Taste of Hate to scale extra projectiles and survivability. I have tried an inspired learning version of the build for faster mapping. If you simply want to copy my PoB and not read the guide then do so at your own risk! "
Hey I used this build as my league starter and it went great. I got to maps no problem on a 4 link. I still used the 4 link till tier 4 maps pretty fine while I was farming currency for my main build. The only things I did different was not get MoM because It made me die from not being able to attack and also not having that much mana from wrath.

Overall I liked the build and would recommend.

Bonus loot I managed to farm during day 1:
Dont understand from where u get frenzy charges
Thanks a lot for the guide.

Quick question how do you sustain mana? With the four links recommended+herald+wrath it's pretty hard.

IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
Wouldn't using Kaom's Roots be counterproductive to pathing down to Phase Acrobatics on the tree?
Hi,

@Phoennix
The effect does not effect dodge only evade.

This is the wiki entry:

"Unwavering Stance sets chance to avoid being stunned to 100% and sets evasion chance to 0%. It does not affect dodge chance."

Any idea how to improve my damage? I feel so weak
I have been running Storm Brand on 4 with Lightning Spire Trap on 4 at this point. Before adding the trap I was really struggling with Act bosses. After adding it, no issues at all. Also have Herald of Thunder (had to drop Wrath because it suddenly started reserving 70% of mana rather than 50% - not sure why.) Not at end game quite yet but ran Cruel Lab no issues at 55.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Mar 11, 2019, 11:01:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info