[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Aight interesting looking build. Finally a SA build that doesn't die to a fart and has less dps.

Can't wait to be able to do blighted maps lel.

Could you maybe add a POB without legacy abyss jewels?
Checked the life difference already, went from 7,7k to generous 6,9k(if you don't want to pay hundreds of ex for the abyss jewels lol) which is still pretty good. I'm also interested in a POB that would be doable in league tho. If you can't, I'll probably have gear kinda done in 2-4 week(or longer, depending of how lucky I am since I can't stand braindead MF farm) and you can have my POB if you want.
"
NameMerken wrote:
Aight interesting looking build. Finally a SA build that doesn't die to a fart and has less dps.

Can't wait to be able to do blighted maps lel.

Could you maybe add a POB without legacy abyss jewels?
Checked the life difference already, went from 7,7k to generous 6,9k(if you don't want to pay hundreds of ex for the abyss jewels lol) which is still pretty good. I'm also interested in a POB that would be doable in league tho. If you can't, I'll probably have gear kinda done in 2-4 week(or longer, depending of how lucky I am since I can't stand braindead MF farm) and you can have my POB if you want.

I do not have enough good non-legacy jewels around for this build to make a PoB for it. I guess I could edit the existing jewels to 40 life instead of 50 and go from there?

One thing of note with the Abyss jewels is that the physical Damage roll on them did NOT get nerfed. A T1 phys roll on a abyss jewel is the same as it was before the nerf. They only nerfed the elemental rolls and the life rolls slightly. It is one of the reasons the build wasn't all that much affected by the abyss jewel nerfs. (well, those jewels got cheaper on the market - but that isnt much of a problem I think ^^')

If you can shoot me a pob at the end of the league with maxed out gear I would be happy to edit it into the guide! :) That would be awesome!
What would be good nodes to grab with the oils? Since hitting node power in POB gives way to many options .. and axe nodes? "Harvester of Foes" lol.
"
Ormathon wrote:
What would be good nodes to grab with the oils? Since hitting node power in POB gives way to many options .. and axe nodes? "Harvester of Foes" lol.

Divine judgement, Holy dominion if you need to cap res easier, ash frost and storm if it's cheap, holy dominion and divine judgement are better tho, If you are super bored get fire,lightning and frost walker lul(useless to get them but eh I don't know what oils they so could be that those are the only ones you can afford or something).

For later I'll probably get DIvine Judgement, Holy Dominion and depending on how tanky this build is Lust for Carnage or maybe Lucidity/Singular Focus for some qol. Snowforged is also a good idea. Cold and fire dmg, also crit chance sounds pretty good. Still needs a lot of testing but I think with those nodes you can't do anything wrong. They are all good nodes that have something useful that you are maybe missing. Capping res is hard with so many uniques in gear, so I'll probably go for Holy dominion first just so I don't have to pay 5ex for a tri t1 res belt lol.

Gotta love my lvling tree lul.

Last edited by NameMerken on Sep 9, 2019, 3:14:23 PM
Do you have any recommended oils/annointments on the amulet for leveling versus endgame?
"
Xenithos wrote:
Do you have any recommended oils/annointments on the amulet for leveling versus endgame?

Nah, it just depends on what you can get and what you need since I can't possibly know your gear during the levelling phase.
Man waddafak, I should've bought shroud when it was at 90c lol. 190c and going, damn.
I would like to show my gratitude to the kind person that dropped by and donated the Unnatural Instinct jewel to me today by saying thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
D2Ghosts
What other popular builds out there uses the shroud?
From what I remembered last league the price did a steady decline from day 1 at 99c all the way to the 20s. Its 250c now o_O
"
What other popular builds out there uses the shroud?
From what I remembered last league the price did a steady decline from day 1 at 99c all the way to the 20s. Its 250c now o_O

yesterday morning it was 150c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info