[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

If I was doing this build this league I'd definitely try to fit this ring into the build:

Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.
https://pastebin.com/Zqj4N4iy /best wishes BoB (sry bad eng)
Last edited by Bobrage on Mar 23, 2019, 5:45:25 AM
"
Bobrage wrote:
Trying this build at league now and i rly like it so far. Feels like the gear is Rly expensiv . but atm it looks like i will hit 2.2m dps mby better jewls? is it to expensiv for the league?. any tips ? if somone got time plz check my gear and tree.

Problem Solved! did find it my self :D but i must say i rly like this build. runing maps like crazy :D Thumbs upp and thx for it.
"
Bobrage wrote:
"
Bobrage wrote:

Problem Solved! did find it my self :D but i must say i rly like this build. runing maps like crazy :D Thumbs upp and thx for it.

So what was your problem? ))
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Bobrage wrote:
"
Bobrage wrote:

So what was your problem? ))

stupidity i gusse haha and abit to few H of sleep. dident see the crazy scaling of the jewels how mutch dps they rly do.. i gusse if im not still totly stupid:D
and mby i miss some settings in pob i miss out:P
Last edited by Bobrage on Mar 23, 2019, 3:07:47 PM
"
Bobrage wrote:
stupidity i gusse haha and abit to few H of sleep. dident see the crazy scaling of the jewels how mutch dps they rly do.. i gusse if im not still totly stupid:D

Wonder, how many exalts you spent on your gear? It looks like a total BiS (best in slot)
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 23, 2019, 3:28:03 PM
how have you done to remove that stretch in the skill tree?
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Bobrage wrote:

Wonder, how many exalts you spent on your gear? It looks like a total BiS (best in slot)

Less then you Think :D most Expensiv item Was instinct 9.5ex then the helm 3,5ex then the rings/gloves 2ex ea. Bow and belt self crafted . 2 eyes self crafted. rest 25-60c crafted the meek maimed my self for 80-100c rest of the items is kind standard price. self linked and so on. i have vaaled the item/gem my self. did buy them 20/20 for around 10-25c ea just bow and chest gem (gelems gem did i buy corrupted 20/20). Enlighted 60c Corrupted savedd from my old charr thet i sold all gear on. it can be alot better, Corruptions hit boots enchant. better eyes but cant afford atm. hit the gems 21/20 and so on
Last edited by Bobrage on Mar 23, 2019, 4:47:37 PM
So, to the build: kill all bandits, right? Even if this character is crit based?

Edit: was talking with OP ingame, he said that "kill all" option just a bit better than "help Alira" - brings more DPS at the end-game.
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 23, 2019, 8:13:56 PM
can someone answer my question? How was it done so that there is that space between the passives of the skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info