[3.5] Tectonic Slam | Shaper uber elder DOWN | PERMA IMMORTAL CALL | INSANE MAP CLEAR

Just a question: we don't get the damage buff from eye of innocence because we get it only when we're ignited, but the embrace prevents us from being ignited.
Am I wrong? at that point wouldn't it be better to use Xoph's blood?
Last edited by Arazosa on Apr 9, 2019, 9:10:28 PM
Eye gives you instant endurance charges in all situations. Once you start swapping out gear for more dps you’re going to lose survivability. I swapped some things around, xophs being one of them and get 7m shaper but got a whole lot squishier in general. The highlight reel boss kills are fun but I probably would have not enjoyed levelling that way losing exp all the time.
I'd like to know pantheons as well pls I dont see them anywhere :/
what about helmet enchat??

phanteons
bandits?
Last edited by V400KG on Apr 25, 2019, 5:16:11 PM
Hi Gorst

Just watched your video - very informative and very well constructed. I have just reached 95 as a 'normal' Tec Slam Razor build. To take the build to the next level requires some significant investment, so I am at a crossroads. Your build looks far more tanky, more DPS and cheaper to gear! Is it still fully viable in 3.6?

A Circle of Guilt can give 10% extra DPS over your coral ring according to POB - is there a downside to this option?
"
Sadoldgit wrote:
Hi Gorst

Just watched your video - very informative and very well constructed. I have just reached 95 as a 'normal' Tec Slam Razor build. To take the build to the next level requires some significant investment, so I am at a crossroads. Your build looks far more tanky, more DPS and cheaper to gear! Is it still fully viable in 3.6?

A Circle of Guilt can give 10% extra DPS over your coral ring according to POB - is there a downside to this option?

There are a ton of gear changes you can make to up the dps, try them out and see how it feels defensively. It's usually going to come at the cost of survivability though. You're not going to feel as tanky as the razor build either way but you'll do massively more dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info