[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
My main concern is the overall costs of getting some of the better stuff for the character. Getting those type of wands (Profane, ilvl 85+ shaped) even with crappy mods to scour aren't cheap. People are pricing those around 3ex alone, not even considering with elemental damage gained as chaos damage prefix on it.

Are those needed? Not really, but 3ex, then countless orb of alteration spam, then multimod to get the necessary other mods on it makes them fairly expensive in the long run.

And if obviously minmaxing further to get an unnatural instinct which fluctuates between 18-19ex in Synthesis SC.

None of these is required, but they give a nice chunk of DPS and make life easier overall.

I'll say around 20ex++ for optimized gear- crafted profane wands + normal 6L which is honestly not that high in today's market. But unnatural instinct?? The DPS it adds is minimal if any and for that price you are much better off getting a corrupted +2 gem 6L chest.

Difference I guess is that you can already do end game here on 1ex of gear (maybe not that comfortably). I am not sure what say an elementalist on 1ex gear without inpulsa would be doing.

Meant UI for the crit variant, but that does mean taking in some other stuff. For an EO build, green dream or nightmare instead, but that too is 7-9ex as well, cheaper than UI but still provides some dps and utility.

I do think a +2 6L chest is probably one of the best choices for an overall upgrade in general, especially if it's a well rolled loreweave.
Last edited by reciprocate on Apr 20, 2019, 2:20:05 AM
Thank you for this build. Just did a deathless uber elder. I've done uber elder before but this build made the encounter so easy! Thanks!
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:
Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying.

I was playning before as Pathfinder + Toxic Rain Build, since 2 days ago I started buying items for this build, and today I finished.

I believe my items are good enough for the end game, but if someone that knows better this build can check and suggest improvements, will be very welcome :)

Thanks

Looks pretty complete to me, you shd be facerolling end game on that. Next upgrade could be a +2 gem corrupted loreweave or jewels (i didnt check that). And indigon enchant but that has been extremely tough to get yhis league.

Well I got a +2 now:

I also recorded a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fswL-nb9574 (Elder)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3W68Qix7g (Boss Syntesis)

I need some currency for trying Uber Elder , I`ll record a move as well.
Is this something people would mirror for this build?

Too bad the +life sucks and so does the crit modifier.
"
atcdani wrote:

You can't mirror unique items, nor corrupted items.
"
hansoap wrote:
"
atcdani wrote:

You can't mirror unique items, nor corrupted items.

And even if you could it probably wouldn’t be worth it... it’s not worth a mirror alone to buy it (probably like 30-60 ex but I could be wrong) .

Just to give you some idea behind mirroring items :)

Anything I should upgrade from here? I don't have any good abyss jewels.
Last edited by hansoap on Apr 23, 2019, 7:49:13 PM
Short question, how well would this build do with a cloack of defiance? Also how would this work with Hierophant?
"
cth_lh0 wrote:
Short question, how well would this build do with a cloack of defiance? Also how would this work with Hierophant?

Cloak of Defiance should be ok here, but I value more on life and max resist. Not tried hierophant on WORB but I had ran with hierophant Indigon on old poet's pen and it was slower and less tanky than PF simply due to flasks.
Hey man I really appreciate you sharing this build with us. This is my second end game character ever and honestly with this build I'd say my first successful one. I've tried to play Ranger several different ways Elemental Hit/Scourge Arrow/Lightning Arrow all too squishy. This is an extremely engaging play style having to cycle the flasks (easy)

I invested quite a bit of money into this which I was completely okay with going into a winter orb build. I have all required items + headhunters/solstice vigil which I keep on 90% of the time because I'm always running maps. The clear speed is absolutely insane.

When I started this build a week ago I was about 40/159 in my Atlas and now I'm 110/159 and I just knocked out all the T16 maps deathless with ease. I've gotten Shaper down to like 10% twice now and run out of portals. I keep dying to that damn slam lol

Also cleared normal Atziri which isn't much of an accomplishment lol I think I'll give my Uber lab a go now i'll melt Izaro.

MANY THANKS MAN! I'll be using this build in the next league when I push hardcore :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info