[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

"
BrendanMpak wrote:
Hi, So I am trying out this build and saw that u had over 2000 mana regen how do u achieve this? I am sitting at 400 with watchers eye and all required items, as wel as some items and only seem to be 56% mana regen away from the total of ur build.

Not sure, can't see your items. But I have arcane surge (L20), boots enchant and movement skill recently (dark arts) checked.
cant seem to get res capped with out any on belt
ohh i tihnk i see flask are used to cap res on map
Last edited by honor4few92 on May 1, 2019, 9:43:27 PM
"
honor4few92 wrote:
ohh i tihnk i see flask are used to cap res on map

Yes build relies on flasks (3) for capping resists. You dont need much on gear
nice and should be easy to maintain 100% uptime on them correct ?
"
honor4few92 wrote:
nice and should be easy to maintain 100% uptime on them correct ?

Correct.
Hi,

thanks for the Build I am having a lot of Fun with it chaining T16 UGS.

Here is my Pob: https://pastebin.com/aqvfP0FR
and a Link to my char

I made some Variantions:
- Cloak of Defiance
- 3 Grand Spectrum 270 Mana

Atm I am sitting at 4k HP, 1,5k ES and 3,9k/5,6(unreserved) Mana.

I got a few Questions:
a) How can I calculate my Real DPS with Indigon? I get around 120k Shaper Dps in PoB

b) I crafted some Items and think about incorporating them in my Build

Crazy Lucky with the Mods,...

well the Lightning damage got rolled with Regal,.. (Forgot to imprint) and I crafted the added Lightning to sell it,.... maybe Multimodding it would be cool I dunno.

I would be happy if somebody would kindly give me some pointer where I can improve.
Thanks!
Thank for this build, best build after Poet pen nerf

Easy U.Elder and Hall of Grandmaster

"
Alienbutter wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the Build I am having a lot of Fun with it chaining T16 UGS.

Here is my Pob: https://pastebin.com/aqvfP0FR
and a Link to my char

I made some Variantions:
- Cloak of Defiance
- 3 Grand Spectrum 270 Mana

Atm I am sitting at 4k HP, 1,5k ES and 3,9k/5,6(unreserved) Mana.

I got a few Questions:
a) How can I calculate my Real DPS with Indigon? I get around 120k Shaper Dps in PoB

b) I crafted some Items and think about incorporating them in my Build

Crazy Lucky with the Mods,...

well the Lightning damage got rolled with Regal,.. (Forgot to imprint) and I crafted the added Lightning to sell it,.... maybe Multimodding it would be cool I dunno.

I would be happy if somebody would kindly give me some pointer where I can improve.
Thanks!

Use the Indigon calculator on guide and add the spell damage to Indigon or any gear. Weapons can be improved, best multimod craft listed on guide. Get the boot enchant for regn when hit, your mana regen is actually quite low without it even though you are using COD and 3x Grand Spectrum. i can get like 3400 mana regen if I go all out on mana
Based on the wand criteria I picked up an Apep's Rage. It seems solid because it hits the cast speed, adds damage to spells, and also increases the mana cost. Isn't this good, because with Indigon we do more damage based on more mana being used. Is there a reason not to use two Apep's until we have high-end shaped items available to us? Also, we could corrupt them to get some elemental penetration.

Apep's Rage
Opal Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 29-54
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
--------
39% increased Spell Damage
--------
Adds 58 to 99 Chaos Damage to Spells
30% increased Cast Speed