[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

"
desmondk07 wrote:
You are welcome! I am glad people are enjoying the build so at least I didnt waste time writing the guide. I advertised this more as a boss killer but in truth the map clear speed is as good as most other speed builds. For clearing if you can afford the life drop then go for both Dark arts and Mental rapidity. The combined 43% cast speed and 50% mana regen makes clearing even crazier. I have also stopped using onslaught with HOI and in place use culling strike (same mana multiplier, better clearing) and an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill. I personally find this setup better now.

No worrie you didn't waste your time ;)
Thanks you for the build, i'm having a lot of fun. I do have some problems with single target dps tho. This is my gear:

I'm also crafting my second wand, just ran out of exalteds:

Any advise? Thanks.
"
citizenX wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
2c recipe? Did I miss something? 🤔😄
I only know the normal 1c recipe and I am not sure if actually worth it (I never do it)

All items un-id'd.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Full_Rare_Sets
60 to 74, all unidentified OR all 20% quality

Made about 30ex on that this league. Make 2 dump tabs... first is for jewelry, any level. When you have a shit ton of rings/amulets, go run low-level delves (depth 40-45 or so), and load up the second (and even third) dump tab with armor, weapons.

Tips on how to do 2c recipe efficiently:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=poe+fast+chaos+recipe

Edit: Note, there is currently ZERO reason to not do 2c recipe with your rares. Regular rares that are valuable are statistically non-existent, only shaper/elder bases really matter anymore.

Ah right ... thx @Elf_97 too.
I actually knew this one but kinda forgot about it.
Still not sure if worth it.... jewellery ilvl 65+ can still be worth something but especially this late in the league it could be worth it. Thx again probably gonna try it .

Ps. But sold atleast one ring for 2ex already and a couple for 5-30c... rings and amulets are kinda ok to sell even without shaper/elder base.
"
lkainn wrote:
Thanks you for the build, i'm having a lot of fun. I do have some problems with single target dps tho. This is my gear:

Any advise? Thanks.

get mana recovery, cast speed on flask effect on belt. get regen enchant on boot, get mana regen on both rings. otherwise your gear looks fine, just compare to mine on guide if unclear.

Actually whenever somebody says you have some problem on single target dps that is always subjective. My best time on this on U.Elder is abt 1m 55s. That may not be good enough for some!
Last edited by desmondk07 on Apr 17, 2019, 11:34:35 AM
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
lkainn wrote:

Any advise? Thanks.

get mana recovery, cast speed on flask effect on belt. get regen enchant on boot, get mana regen on both rings. otherwise your gear looks fine, just compare to mine on guide if unclear.

Actually whenever somebody says you have some problem on single target dps that is always subjective. My best time on this on U.Elder is abt 1m 55s. That may not be good enough for some!

I did move the mana recovery to my watchers eye so i can use another jewel in the belt. Been working on the boot enchant for a while now. Uber elder time was about 6-7 mins maybe, did not track it but was slower than my molten strike jugg that does it in about 4-5 min. Maybe when i finish that other wand things change a bit. Thanks you for your answer.
Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying.

I was playning before as Pathfinder + Toxic Rain Build, since 2 days ago I started buying items for this build, and today I finished.

I believe my items are good enough for the end game, but if someone that knows better this build can check and suggest improvements, will be very welcome :)

Thanks
Last edited by afonsosp on Apr 17, 2019, 4:20:52 PM
"
lkainn wrote:
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
lkainn wrote:

Any advise? Thanks.

I did move the mana recovery to my watchers eye so i can use another jewel in the belt. Been working on the boot enchant for a while now. Uber elder time was about 6-7 mins maybe, did not track it but was slower than my molten strike jugg that does it in about 4-5 min. Maybe when i finish that other wand things change a bit. Thanks you for your answer.

That 20% mana recovery is much better than an extra jewel. Your foible looks terrible, just get a uncorrupted 24% mana for 1chaos. Sustaining RF also gives u 39% More damage. Thats probably even more impt than the 2nd wand but yeah you may need the boots enchant for it.
"
afonsosp wrote:
Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying.

I was playning before as Pathfinder + Toxic Rain Build, since 2 days ago I started buying items for this build, and today I finished.

I believe my items are good enough for the end game, but if someone that knows better this build can check and suggest improvements, will be very welcome :)

Thanks

Looks pretty complete to me, you shd be facerolling end game on that. Next upgrade could be a +2 gem corrupted loreweave or jewels (i didnt check that). And indigon enchant but that has been extremely tough to get yhis league.
Last edited by desmondk07 on Apr 17, 2019, 9:05:28 PM
My main concern is the overall costs of getting some of the better stuff for the character. Getting those type of wands (Profane, ilvl 85+ shaped) even with crappy mods to scour aren't cheap. People are pricing those around 3ex alone, not even considering with elemental damage gained as chaos damage prefix on it.

Are those needed? Not really, but 3ex, then countless orb of alteration spam, then multimod to get the necessary other mods on it makes them fairly expensive in the long run.

And if obviously minmaxing further to get an unnatural instinct which fluctuates between 18-19ex in Synthesis SC.

None of these is required, but they give a nice chunk of DPS and make life easier overall.
"
reciprocate wrote:
My main concern is the overall costs of getting some of the better stuff for the character. Getting those type of wands (Profane, ilvl 85+ shaped) even with crappy mods to scour aren't cheap. People are pricing those around 3ex alone, not even considering with elemental damage gained as chaos damage prefix on it.

Are those needed? Not really, but 3ex, then countless orb of alteration spam, then multimod to get the necessary other mods on it makes them fairly expensive in the long run.

And if obviously minmaxing further to get an unnatural instinct which fluctuates between 18-19ex in Synthesis SC.

None of these is required, but they give a nice chunk of DPS and make life easier overall.

I'll say around 20ex++ for optimized gear- crafted profane wands + normal 6L which is honestly not that high in today's market. But unnatural instinct?? The DPS it adds is minimal if any and for that price you are much better off getting a corrupted +2 gem 6L chest.

Difference I guess is that you can already do end game here on 1ex of gear (maybe not that comfortably). I am not sure what say an elementalist on 1ex gear without inpulsa would be doing.
Last edited by desmondk07 on Apr 19, 2019, 10:22:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info