[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
"
iDT wrote:
so far I have cleared everything untill t10 map with a 10-15c setup on a 4link.

The first big problem I got was with Eradicator, he insta killed me in the 2nd stage so I have updated my gear (just missing the jewels and the shapers mark and the spider Aspekt)

however I still had big problem with the elder (t8) the damage was kind of ok but I had a big problem with getting hp back from the big hits.
could maybe someone have a look on my char ? -> Firespeaeder

Spoiler

You have uncapped lightning resistance

NO :) i have 106 fire 93 cold and 99 lightning resistance
"
"
CashD wrote:
I compared items in PoB and cant understand why diffrent between my staff and ur from PoB is 700k :D

Current eq: Dont look for PHASE RUN in boots(its only for delve)
Spoiler

Still need currency to improve my equipment.
Diffrent between my and your DPS is 2mln(This 1 mln DPS its enough at the moment, shaper waiting for me!First kill incoming with ur build) I killing everything with one click in T15-T16, have big trouble on guardians, some mechanics just one shoot me on 7.1k HP..e.g falling roocks in mino, him attacks too, only hydra at the moment is easy.
I feel too squishy, Its the only ONE small disappointment, what is important in that build.. is a fun and I appreciate the work u put in!
Maybe you can make some small changes with ES leech or make more variation of ur build, like more tanky and less dmg, dont forget about my staff Sir!
but again, love ur build!
and now i see in PoB my "elemental damage with attacks skill" on BELT and RING doesn't work with Incinerate^^Oh my...

Hi im glad you like the build and that you are doing great.
I took a look at your char and this is a right configuration setup to see your dps on Shaper atm.
https://pastebin.com/FET3SA31

1. You still have to level your gems. Later on buy Incinerate lvl 21/20.
2. Put Cast When Damage Taken Gem in boots
3. Your Wise Oak flask is not working because your uncapped fire res is not highest. Sell Wise Oak buy Atziri's Promise with 15% elemental as chaos
4. You are missing:
-helmet enchant
-Aspect of the Spider
-Mark of the Shaper ring
- -9% fire resistance to nearby enemies on helmet
- Watcher's eye with Clarity mod + Anger mod
- elemental penetration mod on amulet
5. Get UBER LAB done, thats a big dps boost
6. Overall cast speed is little lower than mine 12.5 vs 14+ casts/sec
All in all your are on a good path. Guardians are most of the times harder than Shaper. In videos you can see how I steamrolled Minotaur and even took a big hit, but my dps was way higher than yours so he doesn't have chance to hit me many times. It's not a facetanking build. You have life to take one or two big ones but you can't sustain beatings like a Juggernaut. It will be much much easier with higher dps. Don't forget to use Vaal Grace and Vaal Righteous Fire vs Bosses.
You have green light from me to go on Shaper ;)

About CwDT thats what i say im in delve, so i using phase run with increased duration and must CwDT off.
"Get Uber LAB DONE"Im not sure why u telling me about that but in finish ULab long time ago , farming it still for enchant(page does not show?)
Thanks for advice with potion i dont know about that!
Yes, I know my eq still need to be polished, but making profits with fossil craft with hubris helmet 84+ so..soon TM.
Vaal grace and righteous using all the time most on bosses.

There is a photo from Ascendancy
V

What about staff diffrent DPS?I can not stop thinking about it, why is that difference in DPS

Staffs V

Thanks again for advices!
Last edited by CashD on Mar 17, 2019, 6:55:33 PM
"
CashD wrote:

About CwDT thats what i say im in delve, so i using phase run with increased duration and must CwDT off.
"Get Uber LAB DONE"Im not sure why u telling me about that but in finish ULab long time ago , farming it for still for enchant(page does not show?)

V

Dunno, it doesn't show me you acquired points from Uber Lab... :/ Mastermind of Discord?

edit:
you took Paragon of Calamity, respec that into Mastermind of Discord!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 17, 2019, 6:40:17 PM
So I have been playing this build 2 days ago. Started this build in SSF before i migrated to trade league.
It is really strong, just killing everything on its path even bosses. The only problem would be porcupines since we dont destroy corpses.

Besides the helmet that I bought for 1ex today , every other gears have been dropped/crafted in SSF. Im using a mark of submission with warlord before upgrading to the elder ring. Will get it soon I think but for now it does the job really well. The staff im using gives more dmg compared to a searing touch according to PoB and it was the only 6l staff i had anyway.

I will upgrade my chest/boots to kaoms /atziri's step once i manage to cap my res with the other pieces. My belt really need an upgrade tho.

I destroyed yellow elder and his guardians without sweating.
Really happy with the build

PS: Also putting wave of conviction in the cwdt can help with bosses since it gives a good boost to incinerate
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 17, 2019, 6:43:25 PM
Edit : Double post
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 17, 2019, 6:38:05 PM
"
iDT wrote:
so far I have cleared everything untill t10 map with a 10-15c setup on a 4link.

The first big problem I got was with Eradicator, he insta killed me in the 2nd stage so I have updated my gear (just missing the jewels and the shapers mark and the spider Aspekt)

however I still had big problem with the elder (t8) the damage was kind of ok but I had a big problem with getting hp back from the big hits.
could maybe someone have a look on my char ? -> Firespeaeder

Spoiler

ok some bug there. You are doing ok for now. Keep upgrading gear. Also change your flasks to be as on main page.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 17, 2019, 6:45:43 PM
"
TsunaH wrote:
So I have been playing this build 2 days ago. Started this build in SSF before i migrated to trade league.
It is really strong, just killing everything on its path even bosses. The only problem would be porcupines since we dont destroy corpses.

Besides the helmet that I bought for 1ex today , every other gears have been dropped/crafted in SSF. Im using a mark of submission with warlord before upgrading to the elder ring. Will get it soon I think but for now it does the job really well. The staff im using gives more dmg compared to a searing touch according to PoB and it was the only 6l staff i had anyway.

I will upgrade my chest/boots to kaoms /atziri's step once i manage to cap my res with the other pieces. My belt really need an upgrade tho.

I destroyed yellow elder and his guardians without sweating.
Really happy with the build

PS: Also putting wave of conviction in the cwdt can help with bosses since it gives a good boost to incinerate

Nice to hear you are doing great! That ring is a fantastic add-on to the leveling section. Ill add also Wave of Conv. to the build. Someone gave that idea before.
"
"
Vegaschick82 wrote:
My profile is public now. Thanks!

Take out Anger and Enlighten for now and use Blasphemy-Warlord's Mark to get aura so you can leech life and mana. It will be a lot easier to map.

Get a staff and make a 5L for start and buy a Kaom's Heart as next 2 upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback! I Swapped those gems, and I am working on the staff and Kaom's, trying to get the 6 link crafting recipe to make it easier lol
What diffrance in gameplay would be there if this build would be played as a trickster? Are there any benefits of playing trickster over elementalist?
Be water, my friend.
"
"
CashD wrote:

"Get Uber LAB DONE"Im not sure why u telling me about that but in finish ULab long time ago , farming it for still for enchant(page does not show?)

V

Dunno, it doesn't show me you acquired points from Uber Lab... :/ Mastermind of Discord?

edit:
you took Paragon of Calamity, respec that into Mastermind of Discord!

Oh my..u right!
I did not notice that! Done.

If u can look up for my prev post for staffs DPS diffrent, please.
does PoB convert various equipment statistics for weapon?If yes, I answered myself, hah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info