[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

so until i can buy watcher's eye and the shaper ring I should use praxis and Blasphemy support-Warlord's Mark?
"
so until i can buy watcher's eye and the shaper ring I should use praxis and Blasphemy support-Warlord's Mark?

you can also craft -mana cost on rings/amu thats what i did until i got watchers eye
"
highwind123 wrote:
With 3.6 it's now alot easier to leech ES. Could a Mom/EB version of this build be done? Spec out of Acro, get Ethereal Feast or maybe just use Energy Leech gem?

I've used this build as a template and have been using EB/MoM as an Inquisitor. It works fine. You can check my profile if you're interested.

@TorsteinTheFallen

Thank you for the build/guide, it's been really helpful. Didn't follow it by the letter since I wanted to play Templar, but it's working just fine!
Last edited by Basalto on Mar 17, 2019, 4:26:18 PM
so far I have cleared everything untill t10 map with a 10-15c setup on a 4link.

The first big problem I got was with Eradicator, he insta killed me in the 2nd stage so I have updated my gear (just missing the jewels and the shapers mark and the spider Aspekt)

however I still had big problem with the elder (t8) the damage was kind of ok but I had a big problem with getting hp back from the big hits.
could maybe someone have a look on my char ? -> Firespeaeder

Spoiler

Been loving the build so far, was hoping you could give me some feedback on what I currently have and how I could improve it. Thanks!
"
iDT wrote:

The first big problem I got was with Eradicator, he insta killed me in the 2nd stage so I have updated my gear (just missing the jewels and the shapers mark and the spider Aspekt)

however I still had big problem with the elder (t8) the damage was kind of ok but I had a big problem with getting hp back from the big hits.

Spoiler

You have uncapped lightning resistance
"
"
iDT wrote:

Spoiler

You have uncapped lightning resistance

"
Vegaschick82 wrote:
Been loving the build so far, was hoping you could give me some feedback on what I currently have and how I could improve it. Thanks!

Make your profile public

"
Basalto wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:
With 3.6 it's now alot easier to leech ES. Could a Mom/EB version of this build be done? Spec out of Acro, get Ethereal Feast or maybe just use Energy Leech gem?

I've used this build as a template and have been using EB/MoM as an Inquisitor. It works fine. You can check my profile if you're interested.

@TorsteinTheFallen

Thank you for the build/guide, it's been really helpful. Didn't follow it by the letter since I wanted to play Templar, but it's working just fine!

Nice! Do your own thing :)

"

No need to use both, go with Blasphemy setup and use ring slot to get resistances and life for now.
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
"
RyderFoxx wrote:

"
RyderFoxx wrote:
Wondering if you can take a look at see what I can do better? About to add the Shaper ring, however my res is pretty low and will be lower without le heup.

Oh boy lots of mistakes here. You haven't followed my passive tree upgrade progression and at lvl 81 you still dont have Acrobatics and PhaseAcro.
1.Arcane Surge should be level 4 not 18.
2.You need Vaal Righteous Fire not plain Righteous fire.
3.Why Dynamo nodes??
tips
1.belt could have more life
2.you need to better balance your res thru items. You are 50%+ overcapped on fire and have only 30% lightning res

I chose Dynamo since my mana regen was not keeping up with the drain from incinerate.

My life is somewhat fine as I don't find myself having to heal often save for izario traps.

And the res is just down to finding the right gear right now.

And your POB doesn't show that you have them, I chose the full build one and it had what I put save for the Dynamo

UPDATE:

I crafted some more lightning res and added the path to phase acrobatics, so I'll use some regret orbs to get close to them, I see that you stated that you use the phase acrobatics in your logs but your POB doesn't show the path, just letting you know, I will remove the Dynamo tree and see how that works.

It shows, pls reload the pastebin from the main page.
My profile is public now. Thanks!
"
Vegaschick82 wrote:
My profile is public now. Thanks!

Take out Anger and Enlighten for now and use Blasphemy-Warlord's Mark to get aura so you can leech life and mana. It will be a lot easier to map.

Get a staff and make a 5L for start and buy a Kaom's Heart as next 2 upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info